Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody gives conservatives their info, we go out and get it through our efforts .
Liberals are the land of "we be given"

So you think that DJ's that do weddings have the right to only do wedding between white people?

Sure, I don't believe in forced association of any kind. If a company doesn't want to provide a good or service to me, I'll find someone who will. The market will decide if the they remain in business, I don't need a nanny government to run my life, no adult should.

Since you don't think PA laws are appropriate, what have YOU been actively doing in your state to get those laws repealed?

I've informed all my elected reps of my opinion. The 13th amendment supposedly abolished forced servitude. The 14th supposedly provide for equal protections under the law. Forcing people to serve any "protected class" violates both.

The Supreme Court has ruled that your theory is ass backward. When the Supreme Court rules, its ruling become Constitutional. The protected class is being provided equal protection under the Supreme Court rulings. In addition, your theory of "forced servitude" in nonsense. No one is forcing the baker to be a baker. If the baker does not like or agree with federal and state laws that regulate that business, they have the option of not being in that business, or at least in that business to the degree that they make the controversial products, personalized cakes in this instance.

Show me in the Constitution where the feds are allowed to regulate a local bakery that doesn't ship their products interstate.

Show us how you've worked to get your STATE PA laws repealed.....what have you actively done? Petition? Start a repeal organization? What?

ALL private businesses should have the right to refuse service for any reason.

Why is it that Conservatives wouldn't have a problem being told by a faggot owned bakery t
As always. your thoughts have been noted and laughed at.

As always, YOU have been laughed at, BOY.
You're so cute when you try to act tough,

Just laughing at you, porch monkey. Or do you prefer jiggaboo, alligator bait, spear chucker, blue gum, coon, or tar baby instead?

I'm guessing you think I'm black.

No, just a NL. No difference.

Not really getting why trumpanzees are getting that bad "racist" rap.

Why is it that Conservatives wouldn't have a problem being told by a faggot owned bakery t
As always, YOU have been laughed at, BOY.

Just laughing at you, porch monkey. Or do you prefer jiggaboo, alligator bait, spear chucker, blue gum, coon, or tar baby instead?

Racist you say?

That's not the issue here.
As with the same-sex marriage bakery issue......the plaintiffs knew the bakery was Christian owned and they sued even though they knew of bakeries that would make a cake for them. Instead they chose to force a specific business to go against their religious beliefs.

What a shame. That's just like when all those black people unfairly caused all that trouble for restaurants even though they knew of restaurants that would serve blacks if they would just come to the back door. Instead, they forced specific businesses to go against their deeply held beliefs.
No.... Jim Crow was totally different. By law Blacks were only allowed to use specific bathrooms and go into specific businesses. There is no law that states Trump supporters can be banned from purchasing any goods and services.

Correct. Trump supporters aren't a protected class, even though many of them could qualify under the Americans with Disabilities act. There are certain protections for the mentally challenged.
That makes no sense.
Protected classes are a Democrat fallacy.
No class of people should have an advantage over any other because of their age, sex, race, religion, income, political affiliation, or sexual-orientation.

Your opinion is noted and laughed at.
Only by hypocrites who expect double-standards.
You don't believe in true equality....only special treatment

Sure, I don't believe in forced association of any kind. If a company doesn't want to provide a good or service to me, I'll find someone who will. The market will decide if the they remain in business, I don't need a nanny government to run my life, no adult should.

Since you don't think PA laws are appropriate, what have YOU been actively doing in your state to get those laws repealed?

I've informed all my elected reps of my opinion. The 13th amendment supposedly abolished forced servitude. The 14th supposedly provide for equal protections under the law. Forcing people to serve any "protected class" violates both.

The Supreme Court has ruled that your theory is ass backward. When the Supreme Court rules, its ruling become Constitutional. The protected class is being provided equal protection under the Supreme Court rulings. In addition, your theory of "forced servitude" in nonsense. No one is forcing the baker to be a baker. If the baker does not like or agree with federal and state laws that regulate that business, they have the option of not being in that business, or at least in that business to the degree that they make the controversial products, personalized cakes in this instance.

Show me in the Constitution where the feds are allowed to regulate a local bakery that doesn't ship their products interstate.

Show us how you've worked to get your STATE PA laws repealed.....what have you actively done? Petition? Start a repeal organization? What?

Deflection, what's wrong can't you give me an answer? We were talking about feds and you want to shift gears to the State. Do try to stay on topic.

Racist you say?

What a shame. That's just like when all those black people unfairly caused all that trouble for restaurants even though they knew of restaurants that would serve blacks if they would just come to the back door. Instead, they forced specific businesses to go against their deeply held beliefs.
No.... Jim Crow was totally different. By law Blacks were only allowed to use specific bathrooms and go into specific businesses. There is no law that states Trump supporters can be banned from purchasing any goods and services.

Correct. Trump supporters aren't a protected class, even though many of them could qualify under the Americans with Disabilities act. There are certain protections for the mentally challenged.
That makes no sense.
No class of people should have an advantage over any other because of their age, sex, race, religion, income, political affiliation, or sexual-orientation.

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

Last edited:

Racist you say?

Yeah....not saying they aren't, am I?

That makes no sense.

Special and not equal got slipped right under the door

Deflection, what's wrong can't you give me an answer? We were talking about feds and you want to shift gears to the State. Do try to stay on topic.

HOw were the Feds involved in this OP case? Can you point that out for me...since that's the topic of this thread?

The protected class of insults onion is also starting to be peeled away

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.

The supremacy clause only applies to enumerated powers, the feds have on enumerated power over intrastate business.

No. It applies to the entire Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority. Protected classes are defined by federal laws made pursuant to the constitution. You don't know what you are talking about.
:popcorn:

The laws violated by Sweetcakes by Melissa and Masterpiece Cakes were not federal laws, they were State laws under the States power to regulate intrastate commerce.

>>>>

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

Yes. You are just so much smarter than the Supreme court. I'll bet your IQ is almost as high as Furbee's

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don’t like?
Choices are:
- Yes, unless of course it’s a Republican issue
- They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

What kind of stupid ass liberal would post a question like this, with these choices.

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

What is not applied to you?

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

Democrats.
They like being on both sides of each & every issue. They want equal everything for themselves but not for everyone else.

Last edited:

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

Yes. You are just so much smarter than the Supreme court. I'll bet your IQ is almost as high as Furbee's

Since I realize that doing things differently and claiming it's equal can't happen, I am.

My IQ has three digits. That's definitely higher than most blacks in the country. Maybe that's why they need to be a protected class. It's to keep them from hurting themselves from being that unintelligent.

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don’t like?
Choices are:
- Yes, unless of course it’s a Republican issue
- They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

What kind of stupid ass liberal would post a question like this, with these choices.
The kind of poster who expected their trumpanzee posters to NOT even read the OP linked article.....and they were not disappointed.

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

What is not applied to you?

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back