Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not subject to the economic and political harm that blacks were, not even close.

Ruining someone over butt hurt is not reasonable.

The Cryer_Bowman's were subject to death threats after Klein published their names and addresses on Social Media. Yes, it was a little more than 'butthurt".

At this point EVERYONE is subject to death threats via the internet in these discussions.

Same as the people at memories pizza. but you don't like them so it doesn't matter.

HOw were the Feds involved in this OP case? Can you point that out for me...since that's the topic of this thread?

Sorry you lack the ability to follow the flow of a conversation, maybe you should read the string again.

I'm sticking with the thread topic....why aren't you?

What you don't think the unequal applications of law isn't a constitutional issue?

How is there an unequal application of the law?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

How has denied anyone a cake based on politics? Name the bakeries who did that to that boy's mom.

BTW...they can't deny you a cake if you are straight either....

They were not subject to the economic and political harm that blacks were, not even close.

The Cryer_Bowman's were subject to death threats after Klein published their names and addresses on Social Media. Yes, it was a little more than 'butthurt".

At this point EVERYONE is subject to death threats via the internet in these discussions.

Same as the people at memories pizza. but you don't like them so it doesn't matter.
Oh...well that makes it ok then...........somewhere.....in trump-land.....

Since food stamps don't seem to cover ornate birthday cakes it's hard to see why this alleged baker wants to alienate customers who might actually have money to spend.

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
A GIANT ORANGE CLOWN WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A MOUTH READY TO TAKE A C0CK. Who could resist baking a cake like that. Humorless cretins.
Sorry, it was a cake in the shape of a red ball cap.
How disgusting.
Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.
Who are those bakers who refused to bake the cake for that mother?

Where do you get your ghey cakes?

Since food stamps don't seem to cover ornate birthday cakes it's hard to see why this alleged baker wants to alienate customers who might actually have money to spend.
"this alleged baker"....exactly. We have no idea who this baker/these bakers are.

Hey, I think it's terrible they were subjected to death threats. Whoever outed them as homophobes should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh, no, wait. They were the ones who called the TV Station and invited them over and got in front of a camera and announced, "We ain't serving no Pizzas to no ka-weers!!!"

You know, instead of saying, "Who the hell would serve Pizza at a wedding reception?"

A GIANT ORANGE CLOWN WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A MOUTH READY TO TAKE A C0CK. Who could resist baking a cake like that. Humorless cretins.
How disgusting.
Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.

San Francisco.

IMG_0993.JPG.cf.jpg

Sorry you lack the ability to follow the flow of a conversation, maybe you should read the string again.

What you don't think the unequal applications of law isn't a constitutional issue?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

How has denied anyone a cake based on politics? Name the bakeries who did that to that boy's mom.

So you're saying I can go to a bakery ran by homos and order a cake that says God hates fags and delivered to a God hates fags party and they'd be required by law to do it if they offer delivery service?

How disgusting.

I don't have to buy them...our daughter is quite the baker and decorator....her hobby.

So you're saying I can go to a bakery ran by homos and order a cake that says God hates fags and delivered to a God hates fags party and they'd be required by law to do it if they offer delivery service?

NO...what I'm saying is that if you go to a gay baker and they refuse to make you a cake because you are a straight person. It's not the cake...it's the person that is refused. When will you understand the law?

How disgusting.

San Francisco.

IMG_0993.JPG.cf.jpg
There's a deli in Hillcrest that makes those.....very good.

It makes it part of the environment progressive idiots like you have helped to create.

Hey, I think it's terrible they were subjected to death threats. Whoever outed them as homophobes should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh, no, wait. They were the ones who called the TV Station and invited them over and got in front of a camera and announced, "We ain't serving no Pizzas to no ka-weers!!!"

You know, instead of saying, "Who the hell would serve Pizza at a wedding reception?"

No, they didn't.

Unlike you I am referencing a source.

The Real Story Behind The ‘Hateful’ Indiana Pizzeria

“We were talking to different businesses, and somebody suggested ‘let’s pop in to Walkerton,” an employee at ABC57’s news desk told The Daily Caller News Foundation. From there, she said, the news crew found the O’Connor’s business and successfully obtained an interview. The business presented an easy target for reporters looking to find a business uneasy about gay marriage, as it is festooned with dozens of items testifying to its owners’ faith.

The O’Connor’s frank discussion of the law with ABC has also driven bizarre criticisms in the media of the family, such as mocking them for even considering the idea that gays might get pizza for a wedding.

It makes it part of the environment progressive idiots like you have helped to create.
Wait....you are blaming social media on progressives? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you....see, it pays to have smart, college trained people to advance technology.

Wait....you are blaming social media on progressives? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you....see, it pays to have smart, college trained people to advance technology.

No I am blaming the "my view or die" concept on progressives, something they took over from the right after the 80's.

You morons are the new moral majority, and that isn't a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back