Remember the Pakistani Arrested for Attempting to Assassinate Trump?

Well the FBI gave him special permission to enter the country, even though he was on a terrorist watch list.

The more you learn the stinkier it gets.
Part 77 in an ongoing series.

The deep state wants President Trump dead. They just want plausible deniability.

So.why would they stop him if they were trying to get Trump neutralized? This makes no sense sir. The present day FBI arent the GMan of the 30s and 40s I would listen to in the Old Time Radio shows I found well before my time, I give you that. They aren't even the professional,.by-the-rules, anti-Communists alpha.dogs of the 80s. All that said they aren't murderers of their own citizens. There might be a few bad apples and double agents in their orbit so there is some risk of course, but this makes no sense.

The more you learn the stinkier it gets.

Something sure reeks there.

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 9.51.05 PM.png

Just like the 2020 election and so many other things, on the surface any single given thing you can sort of maybe rationalize or dismiss, but when you take the whole, big picture in looking at everything at once, it begins to reek all to hell.

Many answers are needed.

So.why would they stop him if they were trying to get Trump neutralized? This makes no sense sir. The present day FBI arent the GMan of the 30s and 40s I would listen to in the Old Time Radio shows I found well before my time, I give you that. They aren't even the professional,.by-the-rules, anti-Communists alpha.dogs of the 80s. All that said they aren't murderers of their own citizens. There might be a few bad apples and double agents in their orbit so there is some risk of course, but this makes no sense.
They let a known terrorist in intentionally. Why?

Why’d they arrest him?
I love psyops. Build layers of events each with some truth and some lies. Interwoven they can’t ever be fully understood.

And then all that turns out to be a squirrel to distract you from seeing the real intention.

Forum List

Back