🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember: Trump Said Some Former Presidents Told Him...were they living presidents?

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me,” Trump said. “And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it.”

Trump claimed ex-presidents told him they wanted to build a wall. Four of them say it’s not true.

So I ask, is he speaking to Andrew Jackson, speaking to Abraham Lincoln (because he finally found out Abe was a Republican), has Trump been speaking to members of a Band called Dead Presidents?

Band members
  • Chris Ballew – vocals, bass guitar (1993–2016)
  • Dave Dederer – guitar, vocals (1993–2005)
  • Jason Finn – drums, vocals (1993–2016)
  • Andrew McKeag – guitar, vocals (2005–2016)
The Presidents of the United States of America (band) - Wikipedia

But seriously. is this another one of Trump's delusions, and can it be a basis for invoking the 25th amendment?

Could have been Bush Sr. or Reagan, hell, maybe even Clinton, who knows.

I don't know if anyone said it obviously, but, I wouldn't doubt some suggested it. The expenses Americans are shielding is excessive. It's really just been a subsidy for companies to hire illegals at the cost of U.S workers and taxes. The $110B doesn't even include the costs you incur when an American who might have had a job, now has to use the welfare system. All kinds of costs, it's a National Security Emergency, no doubt.

“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me,” Trump said. “And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it.”

Trump claimed ex-presidents told him they wanted to build a wall. Four of them say it’s not true.

So I ask, is he speaking to Andrew Jackson, speaking to Abraham Lincoln (because he finally found out Abe was a Republican), has Trump been speaking to members of a Band called Dead Presidents?

Band members

But seriously. is this another one of Trump's delusions, and can it be a basis for invoking the 25th amendment?

Baby Trump lies about EVERYTHING.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...p-border-wall-lie_us_5c33b093e4b05d4e96bb06c9

I don't know if anyone said it obviously, but, I wouldn't doubt some suggested it. The expenses Americans are shielding is excessive. It's really just been a subsidy for companies to hire illegals at the cost of U.S workers and taxes. The $110B doesn't even include the costs you incur when an American who might have had a job, now has to use the welfare system. All kinds of costs, it's a National Security Emergency, no doubt.
Hello? Clinton says he did not.

Bush Sr. and Reagan are dead

Trump blurts things out on a regular basis that he either knows is a lie and/or actually deludes himself into believing when he says it.

But the following is a documented fact...Trump has made hundreds of erroneous statements since he entered office.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

The ridiculous thing - to me - is that most of his lies/erroneous statements are incredibly easy to disprove.
Yet he keeps on making them...looking like a fool.

So are Ford, Nixon, LBJ, JFK and Ike. So what?

Band members

Is this the stupidest fuckin thread I've read on here this week?

Appropriate name for you = Meathead = Dead from the neck up. - Those were the days...

Do you even have a clue what you are responding to here, the context? Bush Sr. and Reagan were two names the other member threw out there, alongside Clinton . This in a conversation about living versus dead presidents being the ones Trump claims to be speaking to. The other member, being a complete idiot threw in a living president with two dead ones. Now, trying to top that compete idiots, you enter the conversation.. with your precious inanity

please, pay attention before you attempt to engage

Is this the stupidest fuckin thread I've read on here this week?
form of a question?

Ok, no it sis not - but the subject of the thread is as stupid as it gets. We have a sitting president (who is a proven serial fabricator) claiming other presidents told him something. Well, the 4 ex presidents who are alive - have all said they did not speak with him.

So genius, what president has Trump been talking with, if the only 4 alive are not the ones in question?

and Injected a musical group of the name Dead Presidents because on the off chance one of the members of that group spoke with Trump. In his usual bumbling Mister Magoo style, Trump could have mistaken a musician for an ex president.

You believe a Clinton? Dude, you need to take a long walk on a short pier.

You believe a Clinton? Dude, you need to take a long walk on a short pier.
what's amusing is you believe Bill Clinton would be talking to Trump about immigration and a wall?

was that what we all saw them discussing during the funeral of GHW Bush? I mean you saw them talking right?

Appropriate name for you = Meathead = Dead from the neck up. - Those were the days...

Do you even have a clue what you are responding to here, the context? Bush Sr. and Reagan were two names the other member threw out there, alongside Clinton . This in a conversation about living versus dead presidents being the ones Trump claims to be speaking to. The other member, being a complete idiot threw in a living president with two dead ones. Now, trying to top that compete idiots, you enter the conversation.. with your precious inanity

You really need to sort out tenses since apparently English is not your native language, at least for your sake I hope it's not.

You really need to sort out tenses since apparently English is not your native language, at least for your sake I hope it's not.

Forum List

Back