Remember When 45, As A Candidate, Said He'll Only Pick The Best of the Best?

Is this acceptable to you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.

Only an IDIOT would arrive at that "conclusion"......and, sure enough, Nomie "rises" to that definition.

WARNING: Snowflakes about to melt!
You leftists are a joke.
The problem is... ... the 'Hillary-lost' whiners...
Don't you think? So yes, I do blame Trump for hiring any black person, let alone a black woman.
None of you seem to have answered the poll.

It looks like we can put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.
He was asked if he had ever heard a case. On any level. He said no.

He was asked if he personally took a deposition. No.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

That's pretty much the very definition of "qualified".

So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...
Okay, we'll put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Yes, I think it's fully acceptable to hire someone with Harvard law degree to be a judge.

This is the best ranking university on earth. I am afraid you will have to find the fitting candidate from some other planet/galaxy.

Last edited:
It is utter insanity...
If your against it, then I know it's great for America.
Do you think it might be a good idea for Americans to maintain our standards and expectations a little higher than just that?
He thinks anything good for America is bad. A very hateful person.

He has a degree from the best ranking university in the world, which resides in America, since we have high standards. He was selected because Trump picks the best.

I can already tell from how honestly the person speaks is that he is going to be an unmitigated success. He knows his weakness very well and will compensate for it in full. A leftist would have lied right there and proceeded to be an activist Marxist judge with other motives than upholding the law, THAT is not what we wanted to happen and that was avoided.

It is utter insanity...
If your against it, then I know it's great for America.
Do you think it might be a good idea for Americans to maintain our standards and expectations a little higher than just that?
He thinks anything good for America is bad. A very hateful person.

He has a degree from the best ranking university in the world, which resides in America, since we have high standards. He was selected because Trump picks the best.

I can already tell from how honestly the person speaks is that he is going to be an unmitigated success. He knows his weakness very well and will compensate for it in full. A leftist would have lied right there and proceeded to be an activist Marxist judge with other motives than upholding the law, THAT is not what we wanted to happen and that was avoided.

Having a degree from a top university does not make one qualified for a federal judgeship any more than having a degree from a top university would make one qualified to be the COO of a major corporation. A combination of education and experience is what qualifies people for those positions.

Perhaps having a degree would make him qualified to be a local judge or county judge so he could get experience.

Experience matters and you know it.

At least the Senate had the balls to not confirm the paranormal blogger that Trump nominated to be a federal judge.

Well get a load of this...

NBC News on Twitter

Is this acceptable to Republicans, and even 45's supporters?

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?
Susan Rice? The Beast?

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you would bring that up since you're a snowflake.

Yes, I think it's fully acceptable to hire someone with Harvard law degree to be a judge.

This is the best ranking university on earth. I am afraid you will have to find the fitting candidate from some other planet/galaxy.

Obviously, some first year medical school grad has operated on your brain there Norm.......LOL

(these dickheads that Trump is pawning off have probably watched a Perry Mason episode.....and they wanna be JUDGES???.)

NBC News on Twitter

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?
Susan Rice? The Beast?

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you would bring that up since you're a snowflake.

Thank you for one more time highlighting how Trump is no different than Obama.

Having a degree from a top university does not make one qualified for a federal judgeship any more than having a degree from a top university would make one qualified to be the COO of a major corporation. A combination of education and experience is what qualifies people for those positions.

Perhaps having a degree would make him qualified to be a local judge or county judge so he could get experience.

What else did Obama have? Community organizer? FFS!

What else did Obama have? Community organizer? FFS!

He had nothing which is why he was such a shitty president, same as the one before him and the one after him.

Since you seem to realize that lack of experience makes a difference, why do you support putting unqualified people on the bench?

Since you seem to realize that lack of experience makes a difference, why do you support putting unqualified people on the bench?

.....because THAT is what Trump cult members must do........Hell, they even voted for a pussy-grabbing TV star to be POTUS.....

In all fairness, Elena Kagan had very little trigger time in the court room when Obama nominated her for the Supreme Court, and the vast majority of her qualifications were academic, yet she's proved thus far to be a reasonable addition to the 9 and hasn't made any whacked out decisions deviated from the rest of the court in some way that could be attributed to inexperience.

To be perfectly frank, I know approximately dick about this nominee. That said, if this video is the only criteria you're working with, I'd say you don't really have enough information to determine whether this candidate has the legal knowledge, discernment, or raw intellect to adequately perform the functions of a circuit judge.

ALL TIME HIGH OF 95,3 MILLION ARE OUT OF THE WORK FORCE. It's been a year now, so when is Trump going to bring that number down? I thought he was supposed to put people back to work.
Record 95.4 Million Americans Are No Longer In The Labor Force As 968,000 Exit In One Month
Record 95.4 Million Americans Are No Longer In The Labor Force As 968,000 Exit In One Month

LFP%20force%20oct_0.jpg
It will take a little time to clean up the Obama mess.

NBC News on Twitter

Wow you found one. I would still take him over any of the activist judges on the bench in HI, CA, NY or IL.

I guarantee if you asked any of those gottya standard questions to any of those judges they would be clueless also.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd think an honest, reasonable person would be pretty embarrassed by this.

The people we choose to lead us are a reflection of our society, and as long as we're willing to lower our standards for political advantage, this is what we'll get.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. While it was embarrassing, it's more disturbing.

Yes honest conservatives hope this guy doesn’t make the cut because he is not qualified and fumbled his opportunity to prove otherwise.

But liberals should be equally embarrassed whenever any of their inner city politicians speak

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

None of you seem to have answered the poll.

It looks like we can put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.
He was asked if he had ever heard a case. On any level. He said no.

He was asked if he personally took a deposition. No.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

That's pretty much the very definition of "qualified".

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...
Okay, we'll put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

He does not have a Harvard law degree, he got his law degree from the U of Virginia and his undergrad from BYU

Forum List

Back