Remember when Americans were ashamed to beg for or need free shit?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Did you ever think that once prideful Americans would take such pride in needing to funded by others?
Did you think we’d ever see the day when a political parties foundation and relevance was dependent upon FREE SHIT offerings?
Remember when a famous democrat said this....”Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
How did you become so shameless?

Please! Please donate to my new GimmeFund! I want! I want! I want! :auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile back in reality, default Donald is leveraged up to his eyeballs from Deutch bank

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Did you ever think that once prideful Americans would take such pride in needing to funded by others?
Did you think we’d ever see the day when a political parties foundation and relevance was dependent upon FREE SHIT offerings?
Remember when a famous democrat said this....”Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”

It is because of those bell ringers at Christmas time. They started it.

Comment:
Prophetic wording... Many of us born before the 1960's remember the words of the first Catholic president of these US of A. You are correct. Has anyone ever really wondered why his presidency was cut so short? Who really has been running this country?

The days you imagine never were.

You are wrong.

Again.

When was that?

You are wrong.

Again.

No. I am 100 percent correct.

Example :

Government assistance was responsible for one of the pillars of the U.S. economy: the construction and purchase of private homes, which was made possible through federally insured home loans and tax breaks for mortgage interest and local property taxes. The most widespread benefit was the insurance for more than 40 million mortgages made by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) since 1934, which made it possible for lenders to offer loans with low down payments and reduced interest costs, mostly to first-time homebuyers.

Those houses became a key part of building household wealth beginning with the post-World War II boom.

Remember the farmers turning down their subsidy...the first bail out...and the 2nd bail out? Me neithet

You are wrong.

Again.

No. I am 100 percent correct.

Example :

Government assistance was responsible for one of the pillars of the U.S. economy: the construction and purchase of private homes, which was made possible through federally insured home loans and tax breaks for mortgage interest and local property taxes. The most widespread benefit was the insurance for more than 40 million mortgages made by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) since 1934, which made it possible for lenders to offer loans with low down payments and reduced interest costs, mostly to first-time homebuyers.

Those houses became a key part of building household wealth beginning with the post-World War II boom.

Remember the farmers turning down their subsidy...the first bail out...and the 2nd bail out? Me neithet

Haha... I love it when you people make complete asses of yourselves by playing stupid and refusing to make simple distinctions.
Paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to smoke weed, run their baby factories and produce more of their filthy same is not one and the same with investing in good Americans and our food sources… Sorry

I guess the (many) folks complaining about 'freebies' in this thread completely over looked the 'Announcements and Feedback' sub forum here @ USMB. The typical response from most complaining here would be something like, "go get a fucking job." Shameful.

Forum List

Back