Remember when Biden promised to blow up the Nord stream Pipeline?

He destroyed the Keystone XL too, and with a stroke of a pen.

That idiot shouldn't have been allowed to have anything more dangerous than a pack of Crayolas.

And then he lied. His puppets lied. He blamed Putin yet Biden promised to end it. Watch this video and let us all know if you still believe Biden though he had admitted he would get rid of it.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

And then he lied. His puppets lied. He blamed Putin yet Biden promised to end it. Watch this video and let us all know if you still believe Biden though he had admitted he would get rid of it.

That idiot shouldn't have been allowed to have anything more dangerous than a pack of Crayolas.

If Trump wins the Keystone Pipeline is surely on the table for business.

Keystone XL would be a great boon for the Chinese.

question to MAGA, DO YOU Support ‘Drone sanctions’ ( burn down putin oil reserves ) on Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 empire ?​

ps
I'm sure it'll buff right out. 🙃
1720294569374-jpeg.972796

Sure, under Biden it would be great, seeing how he sold off our Strategic Petroleum Reserves to companies that turned around and exported the oil to China.

But I guarantee you China wouldn't have gotten a drop of that oil, if Trump had been in office. And the damned thing would be full right now.

1720317596672.png

I remember!

That's one promise the criminals in the Obiden Regime fulfilled.

Remember when Biden promised to blow up the Nord stream Pipeline?​

He'd eat them.

I've heard this fallacy before also but it is owned by a Canadian company, according to my research:

The Keystone XL Pipeline is currently owned and operated by TC Energy Corporation (formerly TransCanada Pipelines), a Canadian-based energy company. TC Energy acquired the project from TransCanada Corporation in 2019 as part of a corporate rebranding effort.

I've heard this fallacy before also but it is owned by a Canadian company, according to my research:

The Keystone XL Pipeline is currently owned and operated by TC Energy Corporation (formerly TransCanada Pipelines), a Canadian-based energy company. TC Energy acquired the project from TransCanada Corporation in 2019 as part of a corporate rebranding effort.

The pipeline was being built to supply Gulf Coast refineries, which they would then turn into various petroleum-based products. Many jobs were lost due to Biden cancelling it, both Canadian and American jobs.

Trump will most likely restart construction on the pipeline, as well as opening up the ANWR in Alaska. The technically recoverable oil within the ANWR 1002 area (excluding State and Native areas) is estimated to be between 4.3 and 11.8 billion barrels.

Sure, under Biden it would be great, seeing how he sold off our Strategic Petroleum Reserves to companies that turned around and exported the oil to China.

But I guarantee you China wouldn't have gotten a drop of that oil, if Trump had been in office. And the damned thing would be full right now.

View attachment 972973

You moron, Synopec Houston is a US company. The Chinese companies that control Canadian tar sands are in Alberta.

You moron, Synopec Houston is a US company. The Chinese companies that control Canadian tar sands are in Alberta.

The Chinese don't "control" the Canadian tar sands, dumbass. And with Trump at the helm, he'd no doubt work with Canada to prevent China from owning what portion they do control.

"Ownership of Canada’s largest oil sands companies is highly concentrated, with just 14 prominent shareholders collectively controlling significant portions of Imperial Oil, Cenovus Energy, Canadian Natural Resources and Suncor. More striking is that over 70 per cent of these major shareholders are foreign entities.

Exxon Mobil retains majority ownership (70 per cent) in Imperial Oil, while China’s Hutchison Whampoa owns 40 per cent of Husky Energy. Together, financial giants like Capital Group, Fidelity and BlackRock hold over 25 per cent of Canada’s largest oil sands producers."

Foreign-owned oil companies in Canada hold key to climate change

The Chinese don't "control" the Canadian tar sands, dumbass. And with Trump at the helm, he'd no doubt work with Canada to prevent China from owning what portion they do control.

"Ownership of Canada’s largest oil sands companies is highly concentrated, with just 14 prominent shareholders collectively controlling significant portions of Imperial Oil, Cenovus Energy, Canadian Natural Resources and Suncor. More striking is that over 70 per cent of these major shareholders are foreign entities.

Exxon Mobil retains majority ownership (70 per cent) in Imperial Oil, while China’s Hutchison Whampoa owns 40 per cent of Husky Energy. Together, financial giants like Capital Group, Fidelity and BlackRock hold over 25 per cent of Canada’s largest oil sands producers."

Foreign-owned oil companies in Canada hold key to climate change

Lolol Trump's not in control of Canada or Exxon.

Forum List

Back