Remember When FOX and New York Post Were Hyping Transition Regret?

I can't see why you're still here...

But you should have learned two important lessons..

A) Reading is fundamental

B) Never, ever, presume to question The5thHorseman. He's better than you.

Nod.

Well reading is what got me the information I replied to you with.

And why wouldn't I question someone with a post count vs reaction like yours? It just shows very few take you seriously.

Really though the only lesson I learned here is to put you on ignore because youve done nothing but demonstrate you're a troll, always trying to inflame people, and often don't make much sense. So I'll put into action that lesson learned right now.

And why wouldn't I question someone with a post count vs reaction like yours? It just shows very few take you seriously.

Really though the only lesson I learned here is to put you on ignore because youve done nothing but demonstrate you're a troll, always trying to inflame people, and often don't make much sense. So I'll put into action that lesson learned right now.
You're sore.

I get that.

You failed to read the citation, then launched into an exegesis informed by your failure.

Own it.

Learn.

That's the beauty of the internet. You can always find somewhere that will post a story to support what you want.

This study only included 139 people from a 6 month period from a year ago. Last year it was still a big fad among young people, a lot have come forward way after that.

The problem exists that when you have a up surge in radical surgeries like this they only post positive results in a very brief period of time. It takes many many many years to see actual results. So they rushed to get polls out quickly and only used a short calendar window for it and excluded anything more current.

And jamanetwork? Never heard of them before so I looked into it. They are funded by article processing charges meaning the people who write the articles pay to have them published so that means anyone can post anything as long as they pay.

139? that is a seriously small number to be harassing our teachers about, don't you think?

has anyone studied "grooming behavior of wrestling coaches?"

That's the beauty of the internet. You can always find somewhere that will post a story to support what you want.

This study only included 139 people from a 6 month period from a year ago. Last year it was still a big fad among young people, a lot have come forward way after that.

The problem exists that when you have a up surge in radical surgeries like this they only post positive results in a very brief period of time. It takes many many many years to see actual results. So they rushed to get polls out quickly and only used a short calendar window for it and excluded anything more current.

And jamanetwork? Never heard of them before so I looked into it. They are funded by article processing charges meaning the people who write the articles pay to have them published so that means anyone can post anything as long as they pay.
JAMA is the Journal of the American Medical Association.

It's like the COVID-19 Forum, except it's about Science.

And why wouldn't I question someone with a post count vs reaction like yours? It just shows very few take you seriously
You got 5 for talking out of your hat.....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html

The study, published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery, shows that people who had a gender-affirming mastectomy, sometimes called top surgery, had extremely low rates of decisional regret and extremely high levels of satisfaction with their decision to have the procedure.

The results are “overwhelmingly positive compared to other medical and nonmedical decisions,” the study said

There are so many pathologies related to transhysteria, but the most annoying is the COMPULSIVE lying....and it isn't limited to this topic.

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people.

One Study, countered by multiple lawsuits and stories about people who's bodies have been ruined by this shit.

JAMA is the Journal of the American Medical Association.

It's like the COVID-19 Forum, except it's about Science.

Most organizations like that have been taken over by SJW idiots. Iowahawk's mantra applies here

1691672332375.png

Attachments

• 1691672307984.jpeg
    1691672307984.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
You're sore.

I get that.

You failed to read the citation, then launched into an exegesis informed by your failure.

Own it.

Learn.

at least i'll help jack up your all important "post count to reaction rating."

Resnic

this post count/reaction rating seems more a function of board membership (seems to lean right maybe 60/40?) than post quality. "conservatives" also tend to pack together and gang up, with likes given not for quality or information but for "pwningthelibs."

maybe tonight i'll do a little statistical analysis .....

Last edited:
at least i'll help jack up your all important "post count to reaction rating."

Resnic

this post count/reaction rating seems more a function of board membership (seems to lean right maybe 60/40?) than post quality. "conservatives" also tend to pack together and gang up, with likes given not for quality or information but for "pwningthelibs."

maybe tonight i'll do a little statistical analysis .....

I disagree on the ganging up thing. Usually after the initial responses it's one conservative and one prog back and forthing by themselves.

What I do notice is when a prog sometimes posts something really wacky, the first 4-5 responses are other progs giving the OP the intellectual reach around.

I disagree on the ganging up thing. Usually after the initial responses it's one conservative and one prog back and forthing by themselves.

What I do notice is when a prog sometimes posts something really wacky, the first 4-5 responses are other progs giving the OP the intellectual reach around.
How many of your fellow imbeciles lauded Resnic's Folly?

Forum List

Back