Remember When FOX and New York Post Were Hyping Transition Regret?

i had to take marty off "ignore" to see this one. he's back in the cooler now.

that "mantra" sounds like the trump plan to destroy america's institutions.

Hurr Durr Trump Trump Hurr Durr.

Go back in the closet, Quisling.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html

The study, published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery, shows that people who had a gender-affirming mastectomy, sometimes called top surgery, had extremely low rates of decisional regret and extremely high levels of satisfaction with their decision to have the procedure.

The results are “overwhelmingly positive compared to other medical and nonmedical decisions,” the study said

There are so many pathologies related to transhysteria, but the most annoying is the COMPULSIVE lying....and it isn't limited to this topic.

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people.

This entire thing is about top surgery? Women having breasts removed? Does it address bottom surgeries? Which is the surgery most who express regret address?

This entire thing is about top surgery? Women having breasts removed? Does it address bottom surgeries? Which is the surgery most who express regret address?
Norm,

Please give up on the idea that what you recall being told to believe has any currency....it doesn't.

If you have data, bring it.

Don't have to. When a poster just links something and doesn't actually use the link, but instead just rants I don't waste my time with sources, that you would just ignore anyway.

Obvious sametroll is obvious.
Marty,

Your prattle has no currency.

You don't know anything worth sharing.

Limit yourself to citations.

Marty,

Your prattle has no currency.

You don't know anything worth sharing.

Limit yourself to citations.

I don't need citations for shit like this. Unlike you I can come to my own conclusions.

This isn't a mathematical proof, it's a battle of opinions, and yours are all fucking wrong, no matter what fluff studies you link to.

Appeal to authority is the logical fallacy of the lazy.

I don't need citations for shit like this. Unlike you I can come to my own conclusions.

This isn't a mathematical proof, it's a battle of opinions, and yours are all fucking wrong, no matter what fluff studies you link to.

Appeal to authority is the logical fallacy of the lazy.
Marty,

You can't buff a turd.

You don't know anything.

You're credulous.

Don't share your conclusions...they aren't worth reading.

Forum List

Back