Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

What made him a criminal the fact he was black, the young man had NO criminal record and the police didn't announce themselves when they kicked in his door.

Azothedumbass, there is history of police abuse against black folks in this country. Cops show up after crimes are committed idiot. I guess you think your punk ass is tough.
He was a criminal because he committed crimes. There is no history. Police officers are heroes.

I don't give a damn what you won't engage in, black folks can exceed a lot easier if we get rid of the racist and discriminatory policies we have in this country.
Thete you go making my-dog-ate-my-homework excuses for black failure

From either side.

The left was cool with it for BLM but now are now.

The right was not for BLM but now support it.

Not sure how any of you manage to look in the mirror
Where did BLM block a major transportation bridge for more than a week?

Cause 51 million dollars of lost wages to workers of the auto industry?

The crime of being born black.
Nope. The crime of breaking the law. George Floyd committed a crime so the store owner called the police. Jacob Blake committed a crime so the victim called the police. You need to shut up with your bullshit. Race baiting is a dickhead move used by dickheads.

Nope. The crime of breaking the law. George Floyd committed a crime so the store owner called the police. Jacob Blake committed a crime so the victim called the police. You need to shut up with your bullshit. Race baiting is a dickhead move used by dickheads.

Are the truckers in the OP committing a crime by blocking the bridge?

You just backed what I said. George FLoyd committed a crime and so the guy you replied about must have also because they are the same color after all.

You just backed what I said. George FLoyd committed a crime and so the guy you replied about must have also because they are the same color after all.
Never mentioned color. You did, old man. A store owner called the police. Yes or no?

He was a criminal because he committed crimes. There is no history. Police officers are heroes.
He has no history of committing crimes, but because he is black he must be a criminal. Now if they ain't racist as hell I don't know what is. Why don't you call the Capitol Police that had to fight off a right wing insurrection heroes? Why don't you call the police officer who was doing his job when he shot and killed an intruder to Congressional Chambers a hero, they are only heroes when they are killing black folks.

Forum List

Back