Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

Now you’re in gull retreat when you have to play the 1619 race card
No JB Stoner, racist like you want to make it seem as though black folks created crime in this country. Whites have been committing crime here before it was a country and fools like you turn a blind eye to white crime and try to put crime and black together.

Democrats love evil. They want murderers and rapists preying on law abiding citizens they’re trying to disarm.
Republicans love evil, that is why you elected Trump and stormed the Capitol when he got his ass handed to him. Republicans are quiet as hell when black folks are being murdered, experiencing racism and discrimination, but if they think someone white is being treated in an ill manner they come running out the woodwork with torches in hand.

Since libs did nothing to stop Black LIES Matter from blocking traffic during the year-long Summer of Love I’m going to give the truckers a pass now that the shoe is on the other foot

Which makes you just like those you seem to hate. Congrats, you have become your own enemy!

And you only condemn one side of the equation.
Yes, if I have to choose between the radical black left message that America is a white racist nation with white racist cops I’ll pick just about anything else

as I said, the anti white cop argument began as a lie under obama and thats pretty much where it still stands

Yes, if I have to choose between the radical black left message that America is a white racist nation with white racist cops I’ll pick just about anything else

as I said, the anti white cop argument began as a lie under obama and thats pretty much where it still stands
Sorry JB Stoner, you can't rewrite American History which is what white racist like you would love to do.

Since libs did nothing to stop Black LIES Matter from blocking traffic during the year-long Summer of Love I’m going to give the truckers a pass now that the shoe is on the other foot

the left has overplayed its hand on the wuflu mandates and pushed the public too far
You are exactly like the left. Fuck you both.

No JB Stoner, racist like you want to make it seem as though black folks created crime in this country. Whites have been committing crime here before it was a country and fools like you turn a blind eye to white crime and try to put crime and black together.
Thats a stupid thing to say beginning with the JB Stoner smear

you dont seem to realize that bombast does not reenforce your argument

Thats a stupid thing to say beginning with the JB Stoner smear

you dont seem to realize that bombast does not reenforce your argument
No, it's called seeing you for what you are. All your post about black folks are either racist as hell or anti-black as hell. So if the hood fits, wear it.

Ah Azogthedumbass don't try to play the Internet tough guy, it doesn't fit you. Breonna Taylor wasn't a damn criminal, Sandra Bland wasn't a damn criminal.
Breonna Taylor hung out with a criminal who fired first and your anecdotal examples are irrelevant. You think it’s an act? Come to Boston and find out, race baiter. Cops save a lot more lives than they take. Facts. You pathetic pussy.

No, it's called seeing you for what you are. All your post about black folks are either racist as hell or anti-black as hell. So if the hood fits, wear it.
What you want is the guilt-ridden white lib soft bigotry borne of low expectations

I.E. “blacks cant succeed cause the mean ole racist whites wont let them”

but thats bullshit that i wont engage in

Forum List

Back