Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

I'm so old I remember when the MSM called burning cities "mostly peaceful"
Because they were mostly peaceful and the cities didn`t burn. 8% of the protests became riots and that`s not the same as a riot scheduled, planned and incited by "find me 11,000 votes".

True, but we are just talking about the block traffic part here, do try and stay on topic
Since libs did nothing to stop Black LIES Matter from blocking traffic during the year-long Summer of Love I’m going to give the truckers a pass now that the shoe is on the other foot

the left has overplayed its hand on the wuflu mandates and pushed the public too far

Since libs did nothing to stop Black LIES Matter from blocking traffic during the year-long Summer of Love I’m going to give the truckers a pass now that the shoe is on the other foot

the left has overplayed its hand on the wuflu mandates and pushed the public too far

But the many who had their rights violated that led to the earlier protests, well, they just deserved it, right?

They weren't my rules. I never supported that shit. Neither did you at the time (I'm guessing), but now it's fine and dandy. Like I said, flaming hypocrisy.
I tried to warn the lefties that violence in the streets had consequences

but they were having too much fun to stop

The Black LIES Matter protests were based on a lie

the canadian truckers have a legitimate complaint

DENVER (Reuters) -The city of Aurora, Colorado, has agreed to pay $15 million to settle the civil rights lawsuit brought by the family of Elijah McClain, a Black man who died in 2019 after he was subdued by police and injected by paramedics with a sedative, both sides said on Friday.

The agreement, marking the largest civil rights settlement in state history, came about nine weeks after Colorado's attorney general completed an investigation finding that Aurora's police routinely violated state and federal law by engaging in racially biased policing and excessive force.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...le-civil-rights-suit-by-elijah-mcclain-family

I tried to warn the lefties that violence in the streets had consequences

but they were having too much fun to stop
At some point, we're going to have to rise above the two-party pissing match. If we don't, it will take us down.

But the many who had their rights violated that led to the earlier protests, well, they just deserved it, right?
If you mean black criminals recklessly resisting arrest they created the circumstances of their death

At some point, we're going to have to rise above the two-party pissing match. If we don't, it will take us down.
If you are a proud Tweener where you during the great debate during the year if lib violence in the streets?

Rule like Mussolini, end up like Mussolini
My avatar means no disrespect to the good avataree, CrusaderFrank; however, there is a curiosity on whether that avataree has ever posted a thoughtful thought? Something that could be reasonably considered as 'value added" for the discourse on this venue?

Or is our expectation for more than try-too-hard epigrams and bumper-stickerisms....simply a bridge-to-far?

DENVER (Reuters) -The city of Aurora, Colorado, has agreed to pay $15 million to settle the civil rights lawsuit brought by the family of Elijah McClain, a Black man who died in 2019 after he was subdued by police and injected by paramedics with a sedative, both sides said on Friday.

The agreement, marking the largest civil rights settlement in state history, came about nine weeks after Colorado's attorney general completed an investigation finding that Aurora's police routinely violated state and federal law by engaging in racially biased policing and excessive force.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...le-civil-rights-suit-by-elijah-mcclain-family
I strongly suspect that the government decision makers in Aurora - i.e. mayor and city council - are not going to pay the $15m from their own pockets but rather bill the taxpayers for it

meaning its not their money so what do they care?

that seems to be a common attitude of city mothers running the cities

I strongly suspect that the government decision makers in Aurora - i.e. mayor and city council - are not going to pay the $15m from their own pockets but rather bill the taxpayers for it

Hypocrisy. You wear it well.

Kind of like when the police murders someone, the police don't pay the lawsuits the taxpayers pick up the tab.

Forum List

Back