Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

Truckers are not murdering, raping, looting and burning along with blocking traffic

True, but we are just talking about the block traffic part here, do try and stay on topic

Again, libs tolerated it when Black LIES Matter were the offenders

And you didn't. Both are protesting the government violating their rights. You didn't seem to care before. Well, you actually supported it.

If they were actually non-violent, and not destroying the businesses on the streets, sure.

But you know you maniacs are incapable of doing that.

Athlete's were non violent when they were simply kneeling. No, they were not supported. You are not being truthful.

I also notice we don’t see BLM riots anymore.

MIght it be that the riots were instigated and paid for by the Democratic Party in order to make Trump look bad so Biden could win the election.

We have seen the change they wanted starting to be enacted. The police are being held accountable for their actions today.

You haven't seen the protests in Minneapolis? They aren't going to allow what happened there to simply get dropped.

We have seen the change they wanted starting to be enacted. The police are being held accountable for their actions today.

You haven't seen the protests in Minneapolis? They aren't going to allow what happened there to simply get dropped.
You think government goes around murdering people while you scream for more government.

You just can’t fix your kind of stupid.

You cannot fight for my liberty by infringing upon that liberty. Only a fucking Commie would think so
Shitforbrains thinks the Civil Rights marches were a bad thing.
32F6875F-0EAB-420E-80A8-DB3253D9B341.jpeg
191B0271-337D-48EF-B35D-E627257A7155.jpeg
86DDCFCE-5091-4F8F-A027-AADE9AFD768F.jpeg

Well yes, it is "any" reason. Using your liberty to take away the liberty of others is never acceptable
After a while I believed it was a negative for BLM to block the highways. But no one ever stopped it. They did it over and over. This is a working class blocking the highways. For totalitarian Prog leaders dictums. If workers start slowing down the nation will collapse at some point. But the Prog leaders are being stubborn. They have no sense to change. They only push propaganda that they supported this and did not support that with lies.

You think government goes around murdering people while you scream for more government.

You just can’t fix your kind of stupid.

Seems so many think a proper reply is nothing more than a mindless rant. Whatever.

As suggested, and hoped for.
The "notice" of intention and injunction.
So check that box.

Now it gets more face2face, more personal.
As in: "Mr. Trucker, move it now. Or you will be arrested. Give me the keys."
No? You ain't gonna move it? OK.

(into the radio)
Bring me back-up. Alert SWAT.
Bring up a wagon."

This morning's Detroit Free Press:

"After Morawetz granted the injunction, the Windsor Police released a statement to notify the protesters that blocking the streets is a criminal offense. Those who fail to stop may face charges and their vehicles may be seized.

"The unlawful act of blocking streets at and near the Ambassador Bridge is resulting in people being denied the lawful use, enjoyment and operation of their property and causing businesses to close down," the statement reads. "Charges and/or convictions related to the unlawful activity associated with the demonstration may lead to denial in crossing the USA border."

1644674231371.png

When was that when BLM and ANTIFA could block freeways with the blessing of government? 50 years ago?

Check out this genius.
Yes. Slash the tires and drain the gas tanks and THEN try to move the 25,000 pound vehicles off a bridge.

I know this reads like a parody account, but this is a Harvard professor, CNN contributor, and Obama admin "national security expert". These people are actually this stupid. This shit right here is why there's a "Death of Expertise", in that most of our self proclaimed expert class are dumber than a bag of hammers.

(Also, don't forget what happens when you "slash" a 100 PSI truck tire. Good luck with that, professor).

I'm so old I remember when the MSM called burning cities "mostly peaceful"

As suggested, and hoped for.
The "notice" of intention and injunction.
So check that box.

Now it gets more face2face, more personal.
As in: "Mr. Trucker, move it now. Or you will be arrested. Give me the keys."
No? You ain't gonna move it? OK.

(into the radio)
Bring me back-up. Alert SWAT.
Bring up a wagon."

This morning's Detroit Free Press:

"After Morawetz granted the injunction, the Windsor Police released a statement to notify the protesters that blocking the streets is a criminal offense. Those who fail to stop may face charges and their vehicles may be seized.

"The unlawful act of blocking streets at and near the Ambassador Bridge is resulting in people being denied the lawful use, enjoyment and operation of their property and causing businesses to close down," the statement reads. "Charges and/or convictions related to the unlawful activity associated with the demonstration may lead to denial in crossing the USA border."

View attachment 600466
Rule like Mussolini, end up like Mussolini

Forum List

Back