Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

When was that when BLM and ANTIFA could block freeways with the blessing of government? 50 years ago?

Check out this genius.
Yes. Slash the tires and drain the gas tanks and THEN try to move the 25,000 pound vehicles off a bridge.

I know this reads like a parody account, but this is a Harvard professor, CNN contributor, and Obama admin "national security expert". These people are actually this stupid. This shit right here is why there's a "Death of Expertise", in that most of our self proclaimed expert class are dumber than a bag of hammers.

(Also, don't forget what happens when you "slash" a 100 PSI truck tire. Good luck with that, professor).

I remember when the Clownists said the BLM protesters should be hit.

So, is that YOUR solution to the blockade in Canada?

How's this...

Put a container ship and crane under the bridge
Arrest the protesters who won't move
Lower the trucks and other vehicles onto the ship
When the ship is full send it to Somalia
The protesters can pay to get their stuff back.

What an idea!!!!!!

From either side.

The left was cool with it for BLM but now are now.

The right was not for BLM but now support it.

Not sure how any of you manage to look in the mirror
What was BLM protesting over?
What are the Clownists protesting over?

There's your delta.

We have seen the change they wanted starting to be enacted. The police are being held accountable for their actions today.

You haven't seen the protests in Minneapolis? They aren't going to allow what happened there to simply get dropped.
I do favor holding the police accountable to rid the force of bad cops.

However now we have fewer proactive cops and more reactive cops. They realize that if they get into a bad situation with a black individual and make a mistake, riots might occur and they might end up in prison. Therefore many cops are avoiding that risk. Arrive in time to put up crime scene tape. Don’t risk your job or your life. A liberal DA will probably let the bad guy walk anyway.

So now we have skyrocketing crime rates.

There should be some way to tackle this problem in a fair to everybody manner.

I do favor holding the police accountable to rid the force of bad cops.

However now we have fewer proactive cops and more reactive cops. They realize that if they get into a bad situation with a black individual and make a mistake, riots might occur and they might end up in prison.

Good. I want them to think that before thinking "screw your rights, do as I say".

Therefore many cops are avoiding that risk. Arrive in time to put up crime scene tape. Don’t risk your job or your life. A liberal DA will probably let the bad guy walk anyway.

So now we have skyrocketing crime rates.

There should be some way to tackle this problem in a fair to everybody manner.

You are arguing the same as so many others. That we can't have cops unless we allow them to on occasion violate people's rights. I say screw that.

Lol the story is less than a year old and Florida was also mentioned. Perhaps you didn’t state what kind of link you wanted.
You can't read? I wanted a link that showed that Florida put in a law that allowed people to drive over protesters.

I remember when the Clownists said the BLM protesters should be hit.

So, is that YOUR solution to the blockade in Canada?

How's this...

Put a container ship and crane under the bridge
Arrest the protesters who won't move
Lower the trucks and other vehicles onto the ship
When the ship is full send it to Somalia
The protesters can pay to get their stuff back.

What an idea!!!!!!
And it’s payback time. Thanks for creating the new rules.
We punch back twice as hard.

Good. I want them to think that before thinking "screw your rights, do as I say".

You are arguing the same as so many others. That we can't have cops unless we allow them to on occasion violate people's rights. I say screw that.
Well then if you don’t have a firearm for home protection and a concealable handgun to legally carry, you best consider getting them. Don’t expect the cops to show up at your door in a couple of minutes when you call them. Figure ways to survive for half an hour to an hour.

Well then if you don’t have a firearm for home protection and a concealable handgun to legally carry, you best consider getting them. Don’t expect the cops to show up at your door in a couple of minutes when you call them. Figure ways to survive for half an hour to an hour.

I have no issue with people arming themselves. I do with cops shooting you because you have though.

I have no issue with people arming themselves. I do with cops shooting you because you have though.
I am not fond of “No knock” warrants and feel they should be only used for extreme cases such as terrorism.

I feel it might be wise to teach kids what to do in an encounter with a police officer. That lesson might be taught in a high school health cLass.

I am not fond of “No knock” warrants and feel they should be only used for extreme cases such as terrorism.

I feel it might be wise to teach kids what to do in an encounter with a police officer. That lesson might be taught in a high school health cLass.

Kinda hard to remember what you are taught in the fleeting moments you get woke up and the cops shoot you.

Breonna Taylor hung out with a criminal who fired first
What made him a criminal the fact he was black, the young man had NO criminal record and the police didn't announce themselves when they kicked in his door.
and your anecdotal examples are irrelevant. You think it’s an act? Come to Boston and find out, race baiter. Cops save a lot more lives than they take. Facts. You pathetic pussy.
Azothedumbass, there is history of police abuse against black folks in this country. Cops show up after crimes are committed idiot. I guess you think your punk ass is tough.

What you want is the guilt-ridden white lib soft bigotry borne of low expectations

I.E. “blacks cant succeed cause the mean ole racist whites wont let them”

but thats bullshit that i wont engage in.
I don't give a damn what you won't engage in, black folks can exceed a lot easier if we get rid of the racist and discriminatory policies we have in this country.

Kinda hard to remember what you are taught in the fleeting moments you get woke up and the cops shoot you.
When I was in the Air Force occasionally I would pull CQ duty and have to wake some airman up at a certain time. We were told to be very careful as the airman was not responsible for his actions when first awakened.

I would tap the rail at the bottom of his bunk with a flashlight and stand back.

Weatherman2020 uh, no, I remember protestors getting gassed and shot at for simply stepping into the street, and I remember your racist ass cheering for it. But thanks for asking!

Forum List

Back