Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

So you are good with them being shot/killed?
They aren’t looting, burning and murdering. Their ask is simple. Take away vaccine mandates. If they start burning, murdering and looting then yes, shoot them in the face. I still have no idea what the BLM riots were about.

He has no history of committing crimes, but because he is black he must be a criminal. Now if they ain't racist as hell I don't know what is. Why don't you call the Capitol Police that had to fight off a right wing insurrection heroes? Why don't you call the police officer who was doing his job when he shot and killed an intruder to Congressional Chambers a hero, they are only heroes when they are killing black folks.
Racist asshole, there are 10mil interactions between the police and citizens in the US annually. We see a smidgeon of things going wrong and you cry racism. Please shut your mouth. Your victim mentality is annoying. Aren’t you tired of being a pussy your whole life? Man up.

They aren’t looting, burning and murdering. Their ask is simple. Take away vaccine mandates. If they start burning, murdering and looting then yes, shoot them in the face. I still have no idea what the BLM riots were about.

People peacefully kneeled. The president called them SOB's. What do you suppose will happen if the government continues to insist on people getting vaccinated?

People peacefully kneeled. The president called them SOB's. What do you suppose will happen if the government continues to insist on people getting vaccinated?
Burning, murdering and looting isn’t peaceful. Neither is creating autonomous zones in our cities.

Right, you won't answer. There is a reason.
I did answer. You’re talking about athletes kneeling during the anthem. That’s disrespectful to those that served. Notice how they stopped that bullshit. I did answer you’re the one who is a fucking moron who said sanctuary cities don’t exist. You live in la
La land. Idiot.

I did answer. You’re talking about athletes kneeling during the anthem. That’s disrespectful to those that served. Notice how they stopped that bullshit. I did answer you’re the one who is a fucking moron who said sanctuary cities don’t exist. You live in la
La land. Idiot.

One peacefully kneeled. One blocked bridges.

And I asked what do you expect to happen if the truckers are called SOB's and the mandates continue?
Same thing. Blocking of highways and disruption to the supply chain. Their thing is that during the heart of the pandemic before the vaccines they worked night and day. And now they are vilified for not adhering to mandates they deem to be over the top. I get it.

Same thing. Blocking of highways and disruption to the supply chain. Their thing is that during the heart of the pandemic before the vaccines they worked night and day. And now they are vilified for not adhering to mandates they deem to be over the top. I get it.

I support them also. I'm not one to base my support of rights based upon a persons color.

Florida passed a law allowing you to run over protesters.

Also again this Canada, not the US. Block all the Canadian roads and watch me shrug.
I dont think that's actually true.

"On Monday, the governor signed the bill into law — albeit with some changes. The state won't grant immunity to drivers who run over protesters blocking traffic, as originally proposed. Protest organizers will no longer face racketeering charges if a demonstration turns violent."

Racist asshole, there are 10mil interactions between the police and citizens in the US annually. We see a smidgeon of things going wrong and you cry racism. Please shut your mouth. Your victim mentality is annoying. Aren’t you tired of being a pussy your whole life? Man up.
True. Aren’t more whites killed by cops than blacks?

The actual quote was

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field now. Out. Out. He's fired!'"

This is kind of like the Charlottesville quote where the media tried to make it seem like Trump said the KKK or whoever was there were nice people, which isnt what he said.

The actual quote was

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field now. Out. Out. He's fired!'"

This is kind of like the Charlottesville quote where the media tried to make it seem like Trump said the KKK or whoever was there were nice people, which isnt what he said.

LOL, I don't think I would have quoted that to try and defend Trump.

Forum List

Back