Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

I am a racist asshole, but you are making the racist comments. Smfh.
, there are 10mil interactions between the police and citizens in the US annually.
Your point?
We see a smidgeon of things going wrong and you cry racism. Please shut your mouth. Your victim mentality is annoying. Aren’t you tired of being a pussy your whole life? Man up.
That's easy for you to say Fuck boy when you aren't the one who is being harassed, beaten or murdered. I guess you think it makes you look tough to call a man a pussy on a anonymous internet forum.

From either side.

The left was cool with it for BLM but now are now.

The right was not for BLM but now support it.

Not sure how any of you manage to look in the mirror
The point us how fast people pivot, and their hypocrisy in doing so.

LOL, I don't think I would have quoted that to try and defend Trump.
it's not a defense, but what about that quote was so bad? You have to remember that Trump see everything through the lens of a business owner, and through that lens firing someone who's alienating at least some portion of your customer base on company time makes perfect sense.

it's not a defense, but what about that quote was so bad? You have to remember that Trump see everything through the lens of a business owner, and through that lens firing someone who's alienating at least some portion of your customer base on company time makes perfect sense.

You forget those business owners allowed them to kneel.. Trump called them exactly what he thought about them.

I am a racist asshole, but you are making the racist comments. Smfh.

Your point?

That's easy for you to say Fuck boy when you aren't the one who is being harassed, beaten or murdered. I guess you think it makes you look tough to call a man a pussy on a anonymous internet forum.
No one is harassing you. Your victim mentality is tiresome. Glad you admit you’re a racist.

You forget those business owners allowed them to kneel.. Trump called them exactly what he thought about them.
Ok. How does that make the quote bad exactly? And please dont say it's shows he's a racist. That's you and other people importing your opinion into what he said. If he said the same thing about the Canadian truckers would you think the quote was bad?

Ok. How does that make the quote bad exactly? And please dont say it's shows he's a racist. That's you and other people importing your opinion into what he said. If he said the same thing about the Canadian truckers would you think the quote was bad?

I said that the people had a complaint and when they protested peaceably Trump called them an SOB. Things escalated from there.

No fool you are the racist and you make the racist comments. Either your head is up your ass or you are ignorant as hell.
See. Therein lies your issue. I make the same comments to everyone on this board. You’re just a sensitive little wimp. Keep voting Democratic and crying racism. Let me know how your life improves.

I said that the people had a complaint and when they protested peaceably Trump called them an SOB. Things escalated from there.
So, while I don't think he (or any President) should insert themselves in that instance, I'm still at a loss as to why the quote itself is bad. Calling someone a son of bitch is pretty tame. It's not like he call them stupid son's of bitches.... :)

So, while I don't think he (or any President) should insert themselves in that instance, I'm still at a loss as to why the quote itself is bad. Calling someone a son of bitch is pretty tame. It's not like he call them stupid son's of bitches.... :)

What would you think if Trudeau had said, "Get those SOB's off the bridge"?

Forum List

Back