Remember when Kaepernick called hillary a racist? I do. Why not you?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Also pointed out how she illegally deleted emails.

Just so we don't forget about that cackling kuuunt and pandering to blacks....

The best thing is when she puts it right back in their face and asks..."Is it workin.....ha ha ha."

She got them. Cause it is working. Why?

The racist main stream media. That, is why.

I would guess ALL white people are racists, in his small deluded mind.

The best thing is when she puts it right back in their face and asks..."Is it workin.....ha ha ha."

Because he is hip and cool and is anraghead with an Afro and passes for black. The libtards are just trying to be down with the cause is all. Never mind the fact that Mr. K sucks at foot ball.

Because he is hip and cool and is anraghead with an Afro and passes for black. The libtards are just trying to be down with the cause is all. Never mind the fact that Mr. K sucks at foot ball.

Yeah, he is a just an ignorant puppet who allowed his dick to run his life. Meaning, like yoko ono ruining John Lennon and turning him into a communist, Nessa has utterly manipulated kaepernick.

Beware of the power of ass. Nessa is a dedicated militant BLM American hating racist commie. She does not hide it. She hates white people and that is what Kaepernick is about.

We will see how long she sticks by his side as his money starts to run out.

Kaepernick-nessa.jpg

Do some research on the bitch. You will see what an intolerable pathetic gold digging hypocritical American hating piece of shit she is.

Not trying to make Kaepernick look good or get him off the hook. Like I said, don't underestimate the power of ass.

Yeah, he is a just an ignorant puppet who allowed his dick to run his life. Meaning, like yoko ono ruining John Lennon and turning him into a communist, Nessa has utterly manipulated kaepernick.

Beware of the power of ass. Nessa is a dedicated militant BLM American hating racist commie. She does not hide it. She hates white people and that is what Kaepernick is about.

Kaepernick-nessa.jpg

Do some research on the bitch. You will see what an intolerable pathetic gold digging hypocritical American hating piece of shit she is.

Not trying to make Kaepernick look good or get him off the hook. Like I said, don't underestimate the power of ass.

Wouldn't let my dog fuck that. I mean, I'm he found blackness, but he isn't black, no matter how big his Afro is. That and she will split as soon as the football money stops coming. MrK' actions stem from needing a job more then anything else. At least he is still getting some I guess.

Yes, she used her evil Pussy Powers on him.

Yup, you guys are just crazy with the misogyny.

Kaepernick-nessa.jpg

Wouldn't let my dog fuck that. I mean, I'm he found blackness, but he isn't black, no matter how big his Afro is. That and she will split as soon as the football money stops coming. MrK' actions stem from needing a job more then anything else. At least he is still getting some I guess.

I have a funny feeling he will be making some loot off of the lucrative grievance industry. Like the usual people. Spike Lee, Jesse and AL.

He better, or else as you said, she is gone. She wont put up with no broke nigga. That, fo sho.

he should of mentioned that the bitch lost the election in a landslide because most people cant stand her and think shes a dude

That and the one word an avrage American relates to her name is "LIAR", that couldn't have had anything to do with it I guess. It really doesn't matter

Why do you guys need to still be beating on Hillary a year later?

Oh, that's right. Because that way you don't have to talk about how badly you fucked up putting Trump in the White House.
LMFAO....

This from a guy who still bitches about W.

As bad as Trump is, he is a thousand times better than your beloved pantsuit.

Oh, that's right. Because that way you don't have to talk about how badly you fucked up putting Trump in the White House.
She is still in the limelight. Seems like fair game.

A year later than what? She just published a book with 77 new reasons Americans are deplorable. She just this week called Trump a racist for defending the American flag.

Well Obama and his followers bitched about Bush for eight years.

Hillary is an ongoing embarrassment to them. But that isnt the only reason they dont like her discussed. She is busy rewriting history at her weekly speaking engagements and they dont want that interfered with.

Forum List

Back