Remember when MSM was so outraged about Pres.Trump’s withdrawal from Syria

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
They were so upset they used fake footage of a Kentucky gun range to claim that Turkish backed fighters were slaughtering Kurds on a border town in Syria?

They were screaming about how President Trump “left our allies” twisting in the wind. Even though of course no such thing ever happened, and the Kurds were never killed and are just fine. No apologies from the MSM or the neocons that attacked President Trump.

Yet now the media and Democrats aren’t calling for Biden to step down or be impeached for his gross incompetent in Afghanistan when he actually abandoned US citizens and left our military at the mercy of the Taliban.

They were so upset they used fake footage of a Kentucky gun range to claim that Turkish backed fighters were slaughtering Kurds on a border town in Syria?

They were screaming about how President Trump “left our allies” twisting in the wind. Even though of course no such thing ever happened, and the Kurds were never killed and are just fine. No apologies from the MSM or the neocons that attacked President Trump.

Yet now the media and Democrats aren’t calling for Biden to step down or be impeached for his gross incompetent in Afghanistan when he actually abandoned US citizens and left our military at the mercy of the Taliban.

I'm sorry you are sad that more American soldiers won't die for nothing in a desert wasteland

What about the tens of thousands of citizens stuck in afghanistan?
They've known for a year and a half we were leaving. They have no right to expect people's children and parents to sacrifice their lives because they chose to risk staying. They can hope diplomacy works or that things stabilize enough for them to get out.

I'm sorry you are sad that more American soldiers won't die for nothing in a desert wasteland
When did I ever claim I wanted that?

Is this really the best you got? Putting words in my mouth I never said?

They've known for a year and a half we were leaving. They have no right to expect people's children and parents to sacrifice their lives because they chose to risk staying. They can hope diplomacy works or that things stabilize enough for them to get out.
The thread is about the media. If this was happening on President Trump’s watch you’d be demanding impeachment.

Instead you just blow it off as if it’s nothing.

The Taliban won't harm Americans and they will all be evacuated within a week. You'd think you were born yesterday.

The Taliban won't harm Americans and they will all be evacuated within a week. You'd think you were born yesterday.
All we can do is hope so. Our soldiers and civilians are at their mercy thanks to Biden.

The thread is about the media. If this was happening on President Trump’s watch you’d be demanding impeachment.

Instead you just blow it off as if it’s nothing.
Leaving Afghanistan is literally the only thing I liked about your fat dotard. You are bringing up hypotheticals, so here's mine: had this happened under Trump he'd be celebrating it as a massive success and you'd be desperate to suck his cock over it

You miss the point.

In that case why wasn't the right wing screaming about Trump's back channel deal with the Taliban to give up and get out of Afghanistan??

1629315400565.png

Forum List

Back