Remember when Republicans complained about Obama and his "secret meetings"?

Remember when Democrats didn't care about any of the stuff they now complain about?

Like sucking Russian cock, tweeting like a 13 year old girl, wearing ball caps pulled down over your eyes, and whining about the evil media 24/7.

never had a dem do that so I could complain so I cant say ... :dunno:

they complained about him losing a butt hair in his shorts .. AND STILL DO !
thats kinda like the shit you and tiger dig up about trump....just about every day....so how are you any different?....

Im 8 years behind your bitching about Obama.
show me a post about me bitching about obama outside of me saying he was a piss poor leader .....you bitch about trump every fucking day about every little thing,i at least gave obama some credit for things i agreed with him on...you?.....you and tiger are 2 of the most petty posters this site may ever have seen....

thats kinda like the shit you and tiger dig up about trump....just about every day....so how are you any different?....

show me a post about me bitching about obama outside of me saying he was a piss poor leader .....you bitch about trump every fucking day about every little thing,i at least gave obama some credit for things i agreed with him on...you?.....you and tiger are 2 of the most petty posters this site may ever have seen....

you know damn well I'm not going to waste my time doing that ... but read what you said in this thread and judge by that. I give Obama full credit for owning RW's lock, stock, and barrel ..

petty ? I dont make up shit about Trump just to be making it up .. he does it,I say something.. the anti Obama crowd made it up on the fly, starting with a BC and never missing a beat ever since.

Remember when Democrats didn't care about any of the stuff they now complain about?

Like sucking Russian cock, tweeting like a 13 year old girl, wearing ball caps pulled down over your eyes, and whining about the evil media 24/7.

The irony of your post being on the level of 13 year old is likely lost on you. My apologies to any 13 year olds who are offended by the comparsion.

The irony of your post being on the level of 13 year old is likely lost on you. My apologies to any 13 year olds who are offended by the comparsion.

sucking Russian cock, tweeting like a 13 year old girl, wearing ball caps pulled down over your eyes, and whining about the evil media 24/7.

name 1 Democrat thats done that ^^^^^^^^^

sucking Russian cock, tweeting like a 13 year old girl, wearing ball caps pulled down over your eyes, and whining about the evil media 24/7.

No one has sucked Russian cock that is a figment of your and many other democrats childish imagination what his tweeting sounds like is a matter of opinion just as my opinion of those who complain about Trumps tweeting sounds like something coming from a 13 year old how someone wears a cap is not in my top 1000 of concerns if the media sucked up to and kissed Republican ass the same way they do Democrats ass I'm sure the Republicans would have no issue with them either. My complaint with the previous President was over his policies not his personality or how he wore a hat where with you and many others on the left it seems to be nothing but immature personal and pretty much irrelevant stuff.

No one has sucked Russian cock that is a figment of your and many other democrats childish imagination what his tweeting sounds like is a matter of opinion just as my opinion of those who complain about Trumps tweeting sounds like something coming from a 13 year old how someone wears a cap is not in my top 1000 of concerns if the media sucked up to and kissed Republican ass the same way they do Democrats ass I'm sure the Republicans would have no issue with them either. My complaint with the previous President was over his policies not his personality or how he wore a hat where with you and many others on the left it seems to be nothing but immature personal and pretty much irrelevant stuff.

then all of a sudden you have low standards for a POTUS ...

Trumpdrone, member of the collective much ?

Of course you don't remember. Because the Obama White House was completely transparent. Visitor logs
were regularly released to the public.
Trump has spent dozens of days at Mar a Lago in secret meetings. Not to mention the White House.

DJx25ybXoAApVLf.jpg

Trump administration refuses to turn over Mar-A-Lago records

Donald Trump is a "cult" figure, not a politician.
Remember when RDerp blamed EVERYTHING on Boooooosh!

you know damn well I'm not going to waste my time doing that ... but read what you said in this thread and judge by that. I give Obama full credit for owning RW's lock, stock, and barrel ..

petty ? I dont make up shit about Trump just to be making it up .. he does it,I say something.. the anti Obama crowd made it up on the fly, starting with a BC and never missing a beat ever since.
yea petty....you do just what you said the righties were doing with obama....complaining about him losing butt hairs in his shorts...so i will ask again....how are you any different?....

yea petty....you do just what you said the righties were doing with obama....complaining about him losing butt hairs in his shorts...so i will ask again....how are you any different?....

Trump does it, I bring it up. He doesnt do it, I dont make shit up for board attention.

if you want to call not being a lying sob petty, then Im guilty.

read the f'n board, theres still horseshit threads about Obama... that shit is PETTY.

FUCK TRUMP.

Donald Trump has a right to his privacy as a private citizen and a business owner. Obama has always been a politician. What did Obama turn over? The only thing Obama ever did was destroy, destroy destroy. Oh and I suppose he encouraged racism, and cop haters
I just told you what Obama turned over FT. And Trump is president, NOT a private citizen. Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad.
Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad

Stop making retarded threads, it looks bad
Yea, anything that points out Trump's failings and lies is retarded to your kind. But if you believe his lies, doesn't that make you the tard? Just sayin'.
The only failings you point out, are your own.
Way to try to censor the info in the op, fascist.

Donald Trump has a right to his privacy as a private citizen and a business owner. Obama has always been a politician. What did Obama turn over? The only thing Obama ever did was destroy, destroy destroy. Oh and I suppose he encouraged racism, and cop haters
I just told you what Obama turned over FT. And Trump is president, NOT a private citizen. Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad.
Stop making retarded excuses. It looks bad

Stop making retarded threads, it looks bad
Yea, anything that points out Trump's failings and lies is retarded to your kind. But if you believe his lies, doesn't that make you the tard? Just sayin'.
The only failings you point out, are your own.
Way to try to censor the info in the op, fascist.

Censor?

No one is stopping him, or you for that matter, from making fools of yourselves.

Please, continue to delight us

Trump does it, I bring it up. He doesnt do it, I dont make shit up for board attention.

read the f'n board, theres still horseshit threads about Obama... that shit is PETTY.

FUCK TRUMP.
well at least you are being honest by admitting you do just what i said you do....but you are being a hypocrite at the same time...

FUCK TRUMP.
well at least you are being honest by admitting you do just what i said you do....but you are being a hypocrite at the same time...

Im not the one kissing Trumps ass because hes no better than Obama.

Discrediting Obamas ass is pointless, he's OUT OF OFFICE

YOU BETTER LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF HYPOCRITE !

Forum List

Back