Remember when Republicans complained about Obama and his "secret meetings"?

show me a post about me bitching about obama outside of me saying he was a piss poor leader .....you bitch about trump every fucking day about every little thing,i at least gave obama some credit for things i agreed with him on...you?.....you and tiger are 2 of the most petty posters this site may ever have seen....

you know damn well I'm not going to waste my time doing that ... but read what you said in this thread and judge by that. I give Obama full credit for owning RW's lock, stock, and barrel ..

petty ? I dont make up shit about Trump just to be making it up .. he does it,I say something.. the anti Obama crowd made it up on the fly, starting with a BC and never missing a beat ever since.
yea petty....you do just what you said the righties were doing with obama....complaining about him losing butt hairs in his shorts...so i will ask again....how are you any different?....

Trump does it, I bring it up. He doesnt do it, I dont make shit up for board attention.

if you want to call not being a lying sob petty, then Im guilty.

read the f'n board, theres still horseshit threads about Obama... that shit is PETTY.

FUCK TRUMP.
well at least you are being honest by admitting you do just what i said you do....but you are being a hypocrite at the same time...

Im not the one kissing Trumps ass because hes no better than Obama.

Discrediting Obamas ass is pointless, he's OUT OF OFFICE

YOU BETTER LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF HYPOCRITE !
you are doing to trump exactly what you claimed people were doing to obama.....thats called being a hypocrite.....maybe YOU should look it up....you might actually learn a new word....

The last 5 meetings Trump had with the Russians, we learned about from the Putin owned Russian press and then the White House verified the meetings.

And they said Obama wasn't transparent.

How do Republicans explain that?

Forum List

Back