Remember when RWNJ complained about Obama's Vacations?

Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.
If the left knew how to behave in a civilized & rational manner this wouldn't be necessary. Those are not righties causing a security nightmare

Uh yeah, cuz we all know that no Dem prez has ever had to have security.

:anj_stfu:

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.
If the left knew how to behave in a civilized & rational manner this wouldn't be necessary. Those are not righties causing a security nightmare

Nothing happened this is just regular security costs to cover NY and the Trump Tower.
Regular costs?

Then Wtf are you whining about?

Maybe you missed it but it's a million dollars a day. Everyday.
I missed it. I don't read online bullshit reports. The network news reported it at approximately 7 million. That's 10 weeks for 7 million. A FAR CRY from a million a day.
But ultimately it has not a damn thing to do with vacations.

Uh yeah, cuz we all know that no Dem prez has ever had to have security.

:anj_stfu:
I didn't say that did I dumbass?

Fucking worthless trolls

Who is RWNJ ??

Eight years of BUTTHURT for you precious little snowflakes.

En-fucking-joy!

I guess you don't pay taxes or any additional costs Trump passes onto you is worth it.
I thought you snowflakes said he was going to lower taxes to raise the debt? Please make up your mind.

Your deflection won't work here. You can't address the topic so you go into "I thought you thought" circular logic strawmaning.

Nothing happened this is just regular security costs to cover NY and the Trump Tower.
Regular costs?

Then Wtf are you whining about?

Maybe you missed it but it's a million dollars a day. Everyday.
I missed it. I don't read online bullshit reports. The network news reported it at approximately 7 million. That's 10 weeks for 7 million. A FAR CRY from a million a day.
But ultimately it has not a damn thing to do with vacations.

And just so happen you didn't link to that report that you "heard". And you only believe that one and dismiss any others. Which is weird because I didn't even quote a news source but you've already determined it's fake upon your review. Lol...riight.

You fucking liar

More republicans screwing the taxpayer

Why can't little Barron go to public school in DC?

No one in their right mind would send their kid to DC public schools.

That is what Republicans wanted Obama to do......

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

Even if there is a serious effort to upgrade the DC schools, by the time there is a noticeable improvement Little Lord Barron (as you condescendingly call him) will have a PhD.

The deterioration of the public school system occurred over a period of decades and will not be fixed overnight. Obama had eight years to fix the problem and did nothing. Trump will at least will try to make things better but it's going to take time.

More republicans screwing the taxpayer

Why can't little Barron go to public school in DC?

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

Even if there is a serious effort to upgrade the DC schools, by the time there is a noticeable improvement Little Lord Barron (as you condescendingly call him) will have a PhD.

The deterioration of the public school system occurred over a period of decades and will not be fixed overnight. Obama had eight years to fix the problem and did nothing. Trump will at least will try to make things better but it's going to take time.
I can't believe you need to be informed of this...

... but ...

There are private schools in the D.C. area Barron could attend...

2017 Best Private High Schools in the Washington, D.C. Area

Try to keep up.

... but ...

Take your condescending attitude and shove it. You don't have to inform me of anything. I am fully aware, as are most people, that there are some really good private schools in DC and even some good public schools. What YOU don't understand is that I was responding to someone who suggested that the DC public schools should be improved so Trump's son could attend them. I correctly pointed out that his suggestion did not have merit because any such improvement would take time. I could have countered RIGHTWINGER by saying that there were some great private schools in the DC area but that would not have addressed his concern for improving the schools which he obviously thought needed reform.

You really need to do a much better job of identifying issues in debates. RIGHTWINGERS argument was not that there were no good private schools in DC; instead, he opined that Trump should improve the DC public schools so that his son could attend them. I elected to address his concerns for school improvement directly. Everything I said to RIGHTWINGER was true and relevant. There are schools in DC that need improvement but change will not come overnight. Your comments were irrelevant to the communication between me and RIGHTWINGER.

You have the last word. I don't like your attitude and I am done with you.

Try to keep up.

... but ...

Take your condescending attitude and shove it. You don't have to inform me of anything. I am fully aware, as are most people, that there are some really good private schools in DC and even some good public schools. What YOU don't understand is that I was responding to someone who suggested that the DC public schools should be improved so Trump's son could attend them. I correctly pointed out that his suggestion did not have merit because any such improvement would take time. I could have countered RIGHTWINGER by saying that there were some great private schools in the DC area but that would not have addressed his concern for improving the schools which he obviously thought needed reform.

You really need to do a much better job of identifying issues in debates. RIGHTWINGERS argument was not that there were no good private schools in DC; instead, he opined that Trump should improve the DC public schools so that his son could attend them. I elected to address his concerns for school improvement directly. Everything I said to RIGHTWINGER was true and relevant. There are schools in DC that need improvement but change will not come overnight. Your comments were irrelevant to the communication between me and RIGHTWINGER.

The topic is how much money it's going to cost tax payers to keep Melania and Barron in NYC when there are plenty of good schools in the D.C. area he could attend.

Bye, loser. :bye1:

This is still a bargain for the taxpayers, if we consider the number of illegals who won't be coming here under a Trump administration. And this isn't even factoring in the number of terrorist attacks we won't have since hillary won't be in office trying to outdo obama in bringing in muslim refugees from the middle east.

Last edited:
Eight years of BUTTHURT for you precious little snowflakes.

En-fucking-joy!

I guess you don't pay taxes or any additional costs Trump passes onto you is worth it.
I thought you snowflakes said he was going to lower taxes to raise the debt? Please make up your mind.

Your deflection won't work here. You can't address the topic so you go into "I thought you thought" circular logic strawmaning.
No, you snowflakes said he would lower taxes, before you state he will raise them. Make up your mind.

Try to keep up.

... but ...

The topic is how much money it's going to cost tax payers to keep Melania and Barron in NYC when there are plenty of good schools in the D.C. area he could attend.

I never heard you complain about expenses under Obama. You have no credibility at all.

... but ...

I never heard you complain about expenses under Obama. You have no credibility at all.
Where have you rightards shown when Obama wasted tax dollars over something like wanting to keep his family in another city for no good reason?

Try to keep up.

He can aford.to send his kids to better schools
But what should he do to make them better?
Fire teachers?
Reconstitute the curriculum?
Implement his infrastructure bill?
Ball is in your court smart ass.
o-PUNAHOU-facebook.jpg

The private school in Hawaii Punahou their beloved negro in the white house attended.

It costs close to 25k per year to attend high school there.

He would have you think he grew up in the rough streets of Chicago.

His skinny delicate black ass would not have lasted 6 minutes on those streets.

The best is when the fake black asshat talks with the ghetto affectation when he speaks to the brothers.

Like the slimy lying patronizing racist politician he is.

Fucking hilarious. The best is the left still carrying on with the victimology strategy. What can we say? They know no other way to make sense of the world.

and when hes gone in 2 months, guess where him and his family are moving? You guessed it an almost all white rich neighborhood.

This is still a bargain for the taxpayers, if we consider the number of illegals who won't be coming here under a Trump administration. And this isn't even factoring in the number of terrorist attacks we won't have since hillary won't be in office trying to outdo obama in bringing in muslim refugees from the middle east.

So if we compare real costs to projected hopeful costs its a win win lol. Then give me $5000 and I'll tell you how its a bargain in the long run because I'm going to save you $1 million....promise.

So if we compare real costs to projected hopeful costs its a win win lol. Then give me $5000 and I'll tell you how its a bargain in the long run because I'm going to save you $1 million....promise.

Terrorist attack costs go beyond money. There are human lives involved.

Sure it does but that doesnt mean you have a point with your hypotheticals

Hypotheticals based on other country's experience with muslims as well as our own. Look at the present situation in Sweden, Germany, France, etc. regarding muslims.
What value do you put on human lives? It looks like your wanting America to be multi ethnic and diverse trumps common sense.

Hypotheticals based on other country's experience with muslims as well as our own. Look at the present situation in Sweden, Germany, France, etc. regarding muslims.
What value do you put on human lives? It looks like your wanting America to be multi ethnic and diverse trumps common sense.

No your hypothtical was that we are actually saving money compared to some other situation that doesnt exist. You now changed the defense from illegals to terrorist. If you had an actual point you wouldnt need hypotheticals involving illegals first then using terror attacks as a back up fear defense.

Forum List

Back