Remember when RWNJ complained about Obama's Vacations?

No one in their right mind would send their kid to DC public schools.

That is what Republicans wanted Obama to do......

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

He can aford.to send his kids to better schools
But what should he do to make them better?
Fire teachers?
Reconstitute the curriculum?
Implement his infrastructure bill?
Ball is in your court smart ass.
Trump is President

Let him make our schools great.......Great enough to send his own kid

I agree with that.

Your point seems to be that you are bitching about standard practices. AKA you don't have a point.

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job
You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

Now you are forced to pretend I'm discussing who sets the cost for security?
Then WTF are you bitching about?

Listen closely I'll say it again.

1 Million dollars a day.

If you start to tell me about the orgin of the number 1 I'm going to be pissed
So what is your solution? Not give them protection and defy decades of basic govt protection? Or maybe cut the salaries of the security? :D

No one in their right mind would send their kid to DC public schools.

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

The same reason he's been a Millionaire in NY all his life and complains about the inner city while never doing anything to fix it
The Democrats have.done nothing. Until blacks get serious about it, ie wanting to get rid of criminals instead of fighting it, it doesnt matter.

That wasnt even a defense and you know why? Because you cant defend it. Different standards for rich white real estate developers huh?

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job
You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

1 Million dollars a day.

So what is your solution? Not give them protection and defy decades of basic govt protection? Or maybe cut the salaries of the security? :D

Its amazing you dont have a problem with $1 million a day but had the nerve to cry about Obamas vacations.

1 Million dollars a day.

Its amazing you dont have a problem with $1 million a day but had the nerve to cry about Obamas vacations.
It sucks but THATS THE WAY IT IS. You are basically saying our President elect and his family shouldn't get protection..
Prove it big boy.
Presidents have a right to vacation and security comes with that. I did, however, object to Michelle taking vacations and shit. They should have paid that back. Just like the Trumps should with double the protection because of personal reasons.. AFTER his inauguration

Try to keep up.

The same reason he's been a Millionaire in NY all his life and complains about the inner city while never doing anything to fix it
The Democrats have.done nothing. Until blacks get serious about it, ie wanting to get rid of criminals instead of fighting it, it doesnt matter.

That wasnt even a defense and you know why? Because you cant defend it. Different standards for rich white real estate developers huh?

No, the community needs to decide to kpt tollerate shit. Watch Lean on me, he jettisoned the riff raffina and people were pissed? I dont know why, take out the trash, so normal people can live a good secure life.

Trump wants to help and you give him shot. Democrats say they help and you dont call them out. Keep on the plantation and answer to Masa Schumer!

1 Million dollars a day.

We dont give a shit until we see numbers for Obama.

Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

Thank you, but we need to remember President Obama and his wife and children do not have White Privilege; those who seek to return the US to the 18th Century know that slaves did not get vacations, and believe that should be the rule today.

1 Million dollars a day.

It sucks but THATS THE WAY IT IS.

Of course reality is real...I'm just saying it costs a ton of money to block off NY more than other places. Sheesh

You are basically saying our President elect and his family shouldn't get protection..

You tried this victim shit before. I said you cried when Obama went on Vacation. Did you want him to NOT get protection like you're claiming against me? Or are you different and your whines were good and righteous whines?

Prove it big boy.

Big boy? Why are you going gay?

Presidents have a right to vacation and security comes with that. I did, however, object to Michelle taking vacations and shit. They should have paid that back. Just like the Trumps should with double the protection because of personal reasons.. AFTER his inauguration

Back to your bullshit again like someone says Presidents dont get protection and you're here to expose the real lol. The only thing I can get out of you is gay names, "it sounds like you're saying" misinterpretations or agreed upon facts as a response.

Presidents get protection in case you didnt know!:420:

Thanks man, you've contributed everything you have I think.

1 Million dollars a day.

You sound stupid...You wont care about a milly a day until you see Obamas numbers which were NOT a milly a day.

I think I know how this turns out. You're going to say whatever number Obama has is bad, and any number Trump has is good. Sorry, I shouldve said spoiler alert

1 Million dollars a day.

Of course reality is real...I'm just saying it costs a ton of money to block off NY more than other places. Sheesh

You are basically saying our President elect and his family shouldn't get protection..

You tried this victim shit before. I said you cried when Obama went on Vacation. Did you want him to NOT get protection like you're claiming against me? Or are you different and your whines were good and righteous whines?

Prove it big boy.

Back to your bullshit again like someone says Presidents dont get protection and you're here to expose the real lol. The only thing I can get out of you is gay names, "it sounds like you're saying" misinterpretations or agreed upon facts as a response.

agreed but that's where they live. Should the govt dictate where they live? Get real man
Of course I wanted him protected. No need for bullshit.
LOL dude, you don't even have a fucking point to this thread.

1 Million dollars a day.

You sound stupid...You wont care about a milly a day until you see Obamas numbers which were NOT a milly a day.

I think I know how this turns out. You're going to say whatever number Obama has is bad, and any number Trump has is good. Sorry, I shouldve said spoiler alert
Prove it. Prove how much Obama had spent on security. THEN, maybe you could have a point that isn't fallacious. Comparing security to vacations LOL..

1 Million dollars a day.

Wow you are a sensitive retard. When did i complain about Obamas security cost?

Hint: Never

So one million for trump, we have no Baseline to compare against.
You just post something anti republican and dont even think about the whole picture

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.
Well maybe if you crazy liberals would stop looting and rioting the cost would go down.

More imagined looting. This is just cost to protect 5th ave
Oh so the same would be spent if Hillary won? more liberal outrage I see.

Hilary doesnt live on 5th ave. Want to try a new excuse?
...these aint working for you
She would still need security. Trump loves on 5th ave., what else would you want him to do?

Well maybe if you crazy liberals would stop looting and rioting the cost would go down.

She would still need security. Trump loves on 5th ave., what else would you want him to do?

It seems the supporters of Trump are not serious about the national debt. Funny, just weeks ago they were all up in arms over the debt, remember the hysteria of "Solyndra" and the cost of Obama's vacation to Hawaii (inflated by the liars on the right)? No such brouhaha when George W. Bush went fishing, played golf and cut brush on our dime?

1 Million dollars a day.

You just post something anti republican and dont even think about the whole picture

You think Trump is a Republican? Wow, what did you spike your kool-aid with? It won't be much longer until the new iteration of Republicans, aka, the Republikans, toss Trump under the bus as a RINO.

FYI, Trump is a narcissist, demagogue and a charlatan; his running mate is a Christian, a Conservative and a Republikan.

It seems the supporters of Trump are not serious about the national debt. Funny, just weeks ago they were all up in arms over the debt, remember the hysteria of "Solyndra" and the cost of Obama's vacation to Hawaii (inflated by the liars on the right)? No such brouhaha when George W. Bush went fishing, played golf and cut brush on our dime?
Lol, y'all are bitching about the cost of security. Get back to me when Trump flies his dog by himself to the vacation spot. When he could've rode on either Obama's or Michelle's plane they also took separately.

You think Trump is a Republican? Wow, what did you spike your kool-aid with? It won't be much longer until the new iteration of Republicans, aka, the Republikans, toss Trump under the bus as a RINO.

FYI, Trump is a narcissist, demagogue and a charlatan; his running mate is a Christian, a Conservative and a Republikan.
I don't care what he is, anything would be better than Hillary.

1 Million dollars a day.

Prove it big boy.

agreed but that's where they live. Should the govt dictate where they live? Get real man
Of course I wanted him protected. No need for bullshit.
LOL dude, you don't even have a fucking point to this thread.

Would you quit with the dictate, lecture, you're not the boss of me bullshit. I said it costs a million a day from our pockets. Day in and day out. That's a ton of money. You seem to think different. No problem.

Forum List

Back