Remember when RWNJ complained about Obama's Vacations?

This has nothing to do with vacations, dumbfuck. It is standard practice.
He could cure 20 forms of cancer and you will still say he wants to eat your babies. The dude is full of shit but my gawd..

More Republicans screwing the taxpayers

What does Trump care? He doesn't pay taxes
You fucking liar

More republicans screwing the taxpayer

Why can't little Barron go to public school in DC?
You trash her for being a whore because she did the most natural thing humans can do, be naked. Then, you have the audacity for her putting her kid first?
I admit, the cost should be subsidized by them AFTER inauguration, though. Then again, I didn't think michelle and her kids should get free vacas without Obama either..
Im sure you hacks aren't as consistent.

This is a hell of a lot more than a vacation......
$240 million because little lord Barron does not want to go to a new school
At least read what I say, troll

The fact that they complained about the costs and now this blows it out the water 1000 times over
This is standard protection. Obama spent over 70M just on vacations. How much has his standard protection cost?
There are many legit things to trash him over. Choose a legit one so you don't sound like such a dumbfuck

You're trying to sell people on costing them a million dollars a day isnt legit? :badgrin: This isnt 1 million dollars on vacation. This is 1 million dollars a day not including vacations.

That's eight months.....240 days at $1 million a day

Trump is screwing those of us who actually pay taxes out of $240 million
He pays taxes you parroting dumbfuck

Prove it
Prove what? Even illegals pay some form of taxes. I am sure that is one of your talking points as well. Weird how full of shit you are.

Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.
Well maybe if you crazy liberals would stop looting and rioting the cost would go down.

More imagined looting. This is just cost to protect 5th ave

The fact that they complained about the costs and now this blows it out the water 1000 times over
This is standard protection. Obama spent over 70M just on vacations. How much has his standard protection cost?
There are many legit things to trash him over. Choose a legit one so you don't sound like such a dumbfuck

You're trying to sell people on costing them a million dollars a day isnt legit? :badgrin: This isnt 1 million dollars on vacation. This is 1 million dollars a day not including vacations.

Prove it

Proof: Trump said so. Case closed.

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

It will take over 1,000 days to equal just the cost of Obama's Worlds worst website for ObamaCare

He could cure 20 forms of cancer and you will still say he wants to eat your babies. The dude is full of shit but my gawd..

You fucking liar

just like the Obama girls, amiright?

Well, Trump is not taking a salary.

Did Obama take a salary?

Trump > obama.

Trump >>>>>> clintons

Your fucking criminal kuuunt lost.

281b66e68b.jpg

This has to with vacations in what way?

Its STANDARD you fucking idiot

You can call a million standard, routine, regular, or break out the Thesaurus. But going with this message of "Whats a Million dollars a day anyway?" doesnt work when NY asks for that money back out of your pocket
Presidents and president elects get security. That's the way we have done it for a while now. That's just the way it is. Yes, its a lot. But what else are they going to do?

Prove it
Prove what? Even illegals pay some form of taxes. I am sure that is one of your talking points as well. Weird how full of shit you are.

Prove Trump pays any taxes...

I can show you what Obama pays

Prove it

Proof: Trump said so. Case closed.
Yes, because he has an exemption from sales tax. He pays more taxes on his cars than you will in all forms over a period of thirty years. He is a billionaire FFS
He might not pay shit in federal taxes but it is legal. The corrupt politicians we put in office make it that way. Instead of a circle of stupidity, why don't you hack fucks ever attack the source?

Well, Trump is not taking a salary.

Did Obama take a salary?

Trump > obama.

Trump >>>>>> clintons

Your fucking criminal kuuunt lost.

Big deal.....Trump saves us $449,999 dollars and sticks us with a $240 million bill because little lord Barron can't change schools

Last edited:

You can call a million standard, routine, regular, or break out the Thesaurus. But going with this message of "Whats a Million dollars a day anyway?" doesnt work when NY asks for that money back out of your pocket
Presidents and president elects get security. That's the way we have done it for a while now. That's just the way it is. Yes, its a lot. But what else are they going to do?

Why when I make a point do you have to come back with shit everyone agrees with like you're splitting the atom. OF COURSE PRESIDENTS GET SECURITY. Thats all you had? Really?

Why when I make a point do you have to come back with shit everyone agrees with like you're splitting the atom. OF COURSE PRESIDENTS GET SECURITY. Thats all you had? Really?
Your point seems to be that you are bitching about standard practices. AKA you don't have a point.

Your point seems to be that you are bitching about standard practices. AKA you don't have a point.

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job
You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

Why can't they travel to the White House on weekends?

Well someone still.lives there correct or would you prefer Trump serve Obama with an eviction notice?

You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

Now you are forced to pretend I'm discussing who sets the cost for security?

Now you are forced to pretend I'm discussing who sets the cost for security?
Then WTF are you bitching about?
LMAO I got you running around like a chicken with their head cut off :lol:

And Obamas Cost?
We get it, its a leftwing talking point. You guys really shouldnt be so obvious

You fucking liar

No one in their right mind would send their kid to DC public schools.

Forum List

Back