Remember when RWNJ complained about Obama's Vacations?

Protecting Donald Trump costs New York City more than $1 million a day

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

Why can't they travel to the White House on weekends?

Well someone still.lives there correct or would you prefer Trump serve Obama with an eviction notice?

Try to keep up...

We are talking about enhanced security for the next eight months

This has nothing to do with vacations, dumbfuck. It is standard practice.
He could cure 20 forms of cancer and you will still say he wants to eat your babies. The dude is full of shit but my gawd..

More Republicans screwing the taxpayers

What does Trump care? He doesn't pay taxes
You fucking liar

More republicans screwing the taxpayer

Why can't little Barron go to public school in DC?

No one in their right mind would send their kid to DC public schools.

That is what Republicans wanted Obama to do......

He could cure 20 forms of cancer and you will still say he wants to eat your babies. The dude is full of shit but my gawd..

You fucking liar

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won't necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House.

That's because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they're still here.

Well someone still.lives there correct or would you prefer Trump serve Obama with an eviction notice?

Try to keep up...

Try to keep up...

But what does this have to do with vacations every 2 days?
Bush went to his ranch to do work, not play golf.

Well maybe if you crazy liberals would stop looting and rioting the cost would go down.

More imagined looting. This is just cost to protect 5th ave
Oh so the same would be spent if Hillary won? more liberal outrage I see.

You fucking liar

The reason was because people like yo uh tout how good these schools were and he eidnt want others to have the choice to send their kids to better schools.

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

You fucking liar

Try to keep up.

Why doesn't Trump make the DC schools better so that Little Lord Barron can attend?

He can aford.to send his kids to better schools
But what should he do to make them better?
Fire teachers?
Reconstitute the curriculum?
Implement his infrastructure bill?
Ball is in your court smart ass.

Try to keep up.

Fire teachers?
o-PUNAHOU-facebook.jpg

The private school in Hawaii Punahou their beloved negro in the white house attended.

It costs close to 25k per year to attend high school there.

He would have you think he grew up in the rough streets of Chicago.

His skinny delicate black ass would not have lasted 6 minutes on those streets.

The best is when the fake black asshat talks with the ghetto affectation when he speaks to the brothers.

Like the slimy lying patronizing racist politician he is.

Fucking hilarious. The best is the left still carrying on with the victimology strategy. What can we say? They know no other way to make sense of the world.

You fucking liar

Try to keep up.

Why didn't Obama?

Perhaps he will try, but as you know, the DC government is filled with assholes.

You don't think Chelsea had ss while in school away from the White House?

You fucking liar

You fucking liar

Why didn't the first colored girls go to public school?

Well maybe if you crazy liberals would stop looting and rioting the cost would go down.

More imagined looting. This is just cost to protect 5th ave
Oh so the same would be spent if Hillary won? more liberal outrage I see.

Hilary doesnt live on 5th ave. Want to try a new excuse?
...these aint working for you

You fucking liar

Try to keep up.

The same reason he's been a Millionaire in NY all his life and complains about the inner city while never doing anything to fix it

Why when I make a point do you have to come back with shit everyone agrees with like you're splitting the atom. OF COURSE PRESIDENTS GET SECURITY. Thats all you had? Really?
Your point seems to be that you are bitching about standard practices. AKA you don't have a point.

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job
You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

Now you are forced to pretend I'm discussing who sets the cost for security?
Then WTF are you bitching about?

Listen closely I'll say it again.

1 Million dollars a day.

If you start to tell me about the orgin of the number 1 I'm going to be pissed

Try to keep up.

The same reason he's been a Millionaire in NY all his life and complains about the inner city while never doing anything to fix it
The Democrats have.done nothing. Until blacks get serious about it, ie wanting to get rid of criminals instead of fighting it, it doesnt matter.

Your point seems to be that you are bitching about standard practices. AKA you don't have a point.

I keep saying a million a day and your response is "I think you dont like security". Good job
You act like he sets the costs or something. AGAIN, you don't really have a fucking point. You are just being a partisan hack.

1 Million dollars a day.

Listen close lying, put the talkng points away.
The number is made.up and doesnt compare with previous presidents.

We have to remind ourselves when communicating with the pieces of shit on the left.

Everything the stupid left accuses the right of, they feel their democrats should be allowed to do...

From affairs
Endless vacations and golf outings even 10 minutes after announcing a death.
Hillary was allowed to scam Haitians (all blacks) but she carried hot sauce in her purse.
They are allowed to make deals with banks.
Bill gave Halliburton at least 4 no bid contracts.
Bill was allowed to bomb Iraq for WMDs and allowed to sign the Iraq Liberation Act.

All allowed. All of it. Hell, he was allowed to assault women and stick cigars in and out of a fat Jew's ass in the Oval Office.

That is just part of the list that makes every fucking left wing piece of shit despicable pieces of shit.

Get ready for at least 4 years of their fucking blather. All from the arrogant totally self unaware cocksucking hypocritical left.

No need to even attempt to be logical and respectable.

1 Million dollars a day.

Listen close lying, put the talkng points away.
The number is made.up and doesnt compare with previous presidents.

Pick a source and source to prove yourself. Yes it certainly did cost Abraham Lincoln a million dollars a day when he lived on 5th avenue too!

You just say things without thinking

Try to keep up.

Fire teachers?
Trump is President

Let him make our schools great.......Great enough to send his own kid

Forum List

Back