🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when the libs said Trump would start a nuclear war?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Huh...

Why again didn't peaceniks who for 8 fucking years told us how bad bush was for "invading Iraq."

All of the peace people telling us how bad war was and how bad it was to get rid of saddam hussein and how horrible it was that bush enforced the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds that clinton signed?

The same fucking people who said Trump was going start a nuclear war and are so called peaceniks are the same stupid fucking losers who did not credit Trump for officially ending the war with North Korea.

Not their black fucking messiah. Not their raper in chief god clinton. Not their smiley face peanut asshole from Georgia whose middle east policies caused the jihad against America.

No, they don't say shit. Instead they fucking yell RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM......

Like the fucking losers they are.

Korean War to be declared officially over after 65 years

Why would anyone even attempt a conversation with such fucking people?

Let me know.

1ffnjg.jpg

Yeah, the world as we know it was going to end after the election. Just what the hell happened?

Huh...

Why again didn't peaceniks who for 8 fucking years told us how bad bush was for "invading Iraq."

All of the peace people telling us how bad war was and how bad it was to get rid of saddam hussein and how horrible it was that bush enforced the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds that clinton signed?
You mean like this fucking peacenik: In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Yeah, that fucking silence from the stink loser hyocrites, is deafening, isn't it?

Lol, watch this. This is what the left wing propaganda is capable of.

I think people had heart attacks.

Peacenik Trump sez there were no WMDs in Iraq. Bush lied, people died, and all that. Impeach Bush.

Peacenik Trump.

So...yeah.

Huh...

The same fucking people who said Trump was going start a nuclear war and are so called peaceniks are the same stupid fucking losers who did not credit Trump for officially ending the war with North Korea.

Not their black fucking messiah. Not their raper in chief god clinton. Not their smiley face peanut asshole from Georgia whose middle east policies caused the jihad against America.

No, they don't say shit. Instead they fucking yell RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM......

Let me know.

I dont remember that but his presidency is still young....well unless he gets impeached.

Peacenik Trump sez there were no WMDs in Iraq. Bush lied, people died, and all that. Impeach Bush.

Peacenik Trump.

So...yeah.
Holy fucking shit, you fucking moron. What the fucking is your fucking point you stupid ass fucking deranged hypocrite?

That you were for the war in Iraq?

Holy shit you fucking morons are stupid.

Peacenik Trump.

So...yeah.
Holy fucking shit, you fucking moron. What the fucking is your fucking point you stupid ass fucking deranged hypocrite?

That you were for the war in Iraq?

Holy shit you fucking morons are stupid.
Actually, as a retired veteran, why yes I was for the war. And still am.

I am pissed at Bush, but not for the same reasons the Peacenik Trump was. I am pissed at Bush for how he prosecuted the war like a fucking retard.

Having been deployed over there, I knew we were going to have to deal with Hussein sooner or later.

But draft dodging New York liberal Bone Spur went on fake news channel CNN as many times as he could to spout his far left views on the war and how there were no WMDs there and to call for Bush's impeachment.

You can bet your fucking ass he didn't have a fucking Support Our Troops magnet on his fucking limo.

All caught up now, dipshit?

Huh...

Let me know.

What does this have to do with the US and why is it in the politics section?

From your link...

At a historic summit between leaders Kim Jong-Un and Moon Jae-in, the neighbouring countries agreed they would work towards peace on the peninsula with a formal end to the conflict set to be announced later this year.

Huh...

Let me know.

upload_2018-11-14_17-31-45.jpeg

Forum List

Back