🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when ‘they’ said the Trump presidency was chaotic and divisive?

Because people remember that trump was garbage and his supporters act like garbage. For an example, consult any mirror.
Hahaha...you think BLM filth are Trump “supporters”?

GettyImages-1215982507.jpg

The actions of one group of idiots who were apolitical do not lessen the actions of another group of idiots who rioted for political reasons.
Is that really the spin you’re going with this week?

Hahaha...you’ve never been to an emergency room in Mexifornia have you?
You’ve never had to wait behind wetbacks for five weeks for a doctors appointment have you?
You’ve never been to a public school in Mexifornia have you?
You’ve never driven through ANY brown neighborhood in Mexifornia have you?
You’ve never picked up shitty diapers, Takis bags, Modello cans, Tapatio bottles and other beaner trash on beaches have you?
You never been to a pet shelter where virtually ALL the animals there were abused by wetbacks..have you?
Oh, you poor little chicken-shit bigot! So much sympathy for you, PUSSY.

Are you kidding? We had a criminal President who was surrounded by his criminal associates, and we saw how it ended on January 6th, 2021.
You mean the riot on January 6th that the FBI deemed had no central planning by any right wing group?

That one?

Playing stupid is damn stupid.
I’ll play along though....he‘s recruited nearly a million desperate, illiterate, diseased ridden beaners...these human cockroaches ruin EVERYTHING they come in contact with.
Now you know.
I'll bet you're the life of the fiesta. But, you'd have to be invited first. No one would do that.

Biden came out on top at 4AM on the covid rules election night...Trump is the rightful president of the United States and look at what this imposter Joe Biden has done to our safety and future prosperity...its a nightmare....

"trump is the rightful president"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Would they have said that if they had the Biden presidency to compare it to?
Of course the liberal media would go after Trump no matter what.

China owns the liberal media. China is not going to have to defeat our nation in a war to rule over us. They will just purchase us. Our politicians and companies are for sale to the highest bidder.

Afghanistan was some rare minerals China wants to get hold of. 1

The fake president and the fake black half-breed vice president can’t go a day without uttering the words “systemic racism”....meanwhile, the ex president, a Kenyan, never once said those words.

”Good, real, core Americans“ aren’t what they are for their names...hahaha...They live and practice the American value systems, they love and respect the American Way, they celebrate our traditions, our heritage and history.
Trust me Miguel, you won’t understand.
I don't understand why minority and woman voters don't flock to the GOP.

Forum List

Back