🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when ‘they’ said the Trump presidency was chaotic and divisive?

Are you kidding? We had a criminal President who was surrounded by his criminal associates, and we saw how it ended on January 6th, 2021. The problem is his violent and deranged supporters are still committing terrorism, or attempted terrorism, like the freak who was arrested outside of the capitol in D.C. yesterday. And these violent and deranged Trump supporters are still a genuine threat to the safety of all law abiding citizens.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

Who is saying Biden's presidency is divided etc?
Let me guess.

Aaaaaaaaaah. Republicans ?
Gosh. I never saw that coming.
Good, real, core Americans not named Gustavo believe it’s divisive when an American president helps the citizens of other nations to fuck over the American public.
Good, real, core Americans not named ShaQuita believe it’s divisive when an American president calls the majority of citizens racists.
You didn’t know this shit?

Biden came out on top at 4AM on the covid rules election night...Trump is the rightful president of the United States and look at what this imposter Joe Biden has done to our safety and future prosperity...its a nightmare....
Cry us another river...

We will ask for evidence and you will run like last nights bad curry...

Been hear before... You got nothing except empty slogans...

Good, real, core Americans not named Gustavo believe it’s divisive when an American president helps the citizens of other nations to fuck over the American public.
Good, real, core Americans not named ShaQuita believe it’s divisive when an American president calls the majority of citizens racists.

Who exactly did he allow to fuck over the American public? Some evidence would be good.

Who exactly did he allow to fuck over the American public? Some evidence would be good.
Playing stupid is damn stupid.
I’ll play along though....he‘s recruited nearly a million desperate, illiterate, diseased ridden beaners...these human cockroaches ruin EVERYTHING they come in contact with.
Now you know.

Trump handed Biden a pandemic on the way out, now we are back at square one with it. Thanks for proving my point.
Look at the pandemic... And then look at the deaths...

Where are the cases? Are they from states that vote for Biden of Trump?

What are the biggest group who don't get vaccinated? It is not Blacks, it is White Republicans...

While Democrats are trying to get Blacks to vaccinate, GOP and Trump have been weak in there attempts and the data shows.

I’ll play along though....he‘s recruited nearly a million desperate, illiterate, diseased ridden beaners...these human cockroaches ruin EVERYTHING they come in contact with.
Now you know.
What are beaners and how did they fuck you over?

Now you know.
There is no actual evidence, a rant but no evidence..

First of all thanks for acknowledging that Biden is the American President, that is a big step for you...

Where did Biden 'call(s) the majority of citizens racists.'?

Also just so we are clear, Could please give us the "Good, real, core American" names we can call our children? We can have a law so no one gets confused...

Look at the pandemic... And then look at the deaths...

Where are the cases? Are they from states that vote for Biden of Trump?

What are the biggest group who don't get vaccinated? It is not Blacks, it is White Republicans...

While Democrats are trying to get Blacks to vaccinate, GOP and Trump have been weak in there attempts and the data shows.
The vaccinated are getting covid also. But Don't let the fact that Biden is bringing it back.

Forum List

Back