Remember when Trump jumped the gun and said EgyptAir was blown out the sky?

R

rdean

Donald Trump's Egyptair response points to the dangers of an unfiltered president

Hours before the relevant authorities had a clue what had caused EgyptAir Flight 804 to plunge into the Mediterranean one man was in little doubt.

"Looks like yet another terrorist attack," Donald Trump, the tweet-happy would-be President of the United States, wrote to his 8.3 million followers.

"When will we get tough, smart and vigilant?" he added. Hillary Clinton, less eager to rush to a conclusion, waited a further eight hours before commenting.

But with Mr Trump there is no pausing for thought before the knee-jerk tweet, no internal filter before the bombshell comment on live television.

Again and again he has made spontaneous pronouncements without any reference to conventions, or the historic and current diplomatic positions of the country he hopes to lead.

---------------------------------

Republicans see this as a quick and decisive leader. The rest of the world sees an ignorant moron who listens to the voices in his head.

Did you have a point?
Just the little one on top of your small head. You just don't know about it because, like Trump, you have tiny hands and can't reach that far up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary has sticky fingers. She had to return all the stuff she stole from the White HOuse when she left.
I am with Emerson:
The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

LOL what a hack. Like democrats give a fuck about jumping the gun. Didn't your racist in chief send WH aids to a criminals funeral?

Yea, like I said, you asswipes don't give a fuck..

Did you have a point?
For four years now, hacks have been foaming at the mouth over blaming Benghazi on a video.

Get it now?
Wait....it wasn't a video? But I saw hitlery say so over caskets of our dead at Dover AFB....are you sure it wasn't a video? Link?
If you can foam at the mouth over blaming a video, why aren't you foaming at the mouth over Trump blaming terrorists for EgyptAir?

I guess it's okay when it's Trump.

Did you have a point?
For four years now, hacks have been foaming at the mouth over blaming Benghazi on a video.

Get it now?
Wait....it wasn't a video? But I saw hitlery say so over caskets of our dead at Dover AFB....are you sure it wasn't a video? Link?
If you can foam at the mouth over blaming a video, why aren't you foaming at the mouth over Trump blaming terrorists for EgyptAir?

I guess it's okay when it's Trump.
What caused Egypt Air? I must have missed that.....

Republicans want a president who acts fast, makes quick decisions and then later apologizes to the families of the survivors.

Forum List

Back