Remember Woman That Flipped Off The Trump Motorcade And Lost Her Job?

The woman who lost her government job for flipping off Trump's passing motorcade while riding her bike just won a seat on her local board of supervisors. The irony is that her district includes Trump's golf club. Grin

The woman who lost her government job for flipping off Trump's passing motorcade while riding her bike just won a seat on her local board of supervisors. The irony is that her district includes Trump's golf club. Grin

Is she going to outlaw golf courses or motorcades?

Is she going to outlaw golf courses or motorcades?
She cannot outlaw anything. She is part of a legislative body, not a monarch who gets people fired for expressing free speech.

Just made my morning, thank you.

This is MindWars bingeing on InfoWars when he reads your OP.

Mike Hettinger@Hettinger_Tech

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

8:16 PM - Nov 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,879 people are talking about this

LOL. Loudoun County (Va.) Supervisor Flips Off Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Do you think she'll plot some revenge on Trump?

There are a lot of bylaws and zoning regulations concerning golf courses.

Mike Hettinger@Hettinger_Tech

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

8:16 PM - Nov 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,879 people are talking about this

LOL. Loudoun County (Va.) Supervisor Flips Off Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:
She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...

After the 2020 census Virginia Democrats rewrite the voting districts...

Enjoy
I don't live there and never will now...I just feel sorry for all the REAL Virginians who are at the whims of the anti white racist party now. Enjoy the mass exodus coming just like New York,Illinois,California!

Virginia actually has a large influx of people from other states. The white flight from the cities there happened in the 60s and 70s. The suburbs in the cities around Richmond, Norfolk, Fredericksburg, and Arlington boomed and were Republican strongholds for the last 30-40 years.

She'll no doubt be holding the local antifa meetings at her house, sensitive bitch that she is.

She's a whack job flaming liberal idiot.
I absolutely enjoy how you always contribute to a thread in a superior way to all other posters.

The nutter lib flipped off the POTUS and got fired hello. :cuckoo:
I know, isn't that great news, blue? And to think she landed on both feet and won a seat on the board of supervisors. Good for her, well done!

You walked right into my trap exposing the left for who they truly are.

I absolutely enjoy how you always contribute to a thread in a superior way to all other posters.

I know, isn't that great news, blue? And to think she landed on both feet and won a seat on the board of supervisors. Good for her, well done!

Come one blue, what do you have against someone landing a better job, making more money and bettering themselves? That's what the American dream is all about.

And she will be arrested if she doesn’t treat trump equally.

Come one blue, what do you have against someone landing a better job, making more money and bettering themselves? That's what the American dream is all about.

She didn't flip off Trump. She flipped off the office of the president, she flipped off free and fair elections, and she flipped off 60 million plus voters in 30 states who chose Trump to be our president. The left are truly vile and corrupt.

I wonder if she sent back her tax rebate that Trump was able to give you ABNORMALS.....and this shows why rich Republicans should be buying up all the NEWS MEDIA sites they can....to fight th llies and scumbags of the left

Forum List

Back