Reminder of Perjury law after Trump Jr. testimony

A submariner was jailed for a year for just taking a couple of pictures for his own use, he had no intent either, but he knew better, just like the bitch.

He had intent. He knew he was on board a nuclear submarine, he knew what he photographed was classified.

US Navy sailor jailed for taking photos of classified areas of nuclear submarine

US Navy sailor jailed for taking photos of classified areas of nuclear submarine
Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said.

And the bitch had SAP( top secret special access program) classified material on a home brewed server in bathroom is CO, where people with no security clearance had full access. Both are illegal, only one punished, go figure.

Old Fake News, we are talking money landering, perjury, and treason now. The Comrade is sweating.

So beating the bitch is now treason, you're just not very smart, are ya?

No misogyny on the Right here, folks.

Reality, ain't it a bitch. Resort to name calling when you got nothing else, right? LMAO

A submariner was jailed for a year for just taking a couple of pictures for his own use, he had no intent either, but he knew better, just like the bitch.

He had intent. He knew he was on board a nuclear submarine, he knew what he photographed was classified.

Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said.

And the bitch had SAP( top secret special access program) classified material on a home brewed server in bathroom is CO, where people with no security clearance had full access. Both are illegal, only one punished, go figure.

Old Fake News, we are talking money landering, perjury, and treason now. The Comrade is sweating.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, you really crack me up!

Your elevator doesn't go all the way up.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

Anything to take pressure off the Comrade! You need to be saying

Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller!

Although Donny "thinks" that his responses, with several "I don't remember" (reminiscent of Reagan's responses to the Iran-Contra inquiries) may have satisfied the questioners, Coons' note indicates that Donny was not completely forthright, and that upcoming testimonies by Kushner, Manafrot and WH staffers may entrap Donny with perjury charges.

I don't think anyone particularly wants to prosecute Don, Jr. Now some of the more experiences and politically savvy members of the Trump team, well, that's a different story.

I don't think anyone particularly wants to prosecute Don, Jr. Now some of the more experiences and politically savvy members of the Trump team, well, that's a different story.

I agree.....Donny is a mere rung on the bottom of the ladder that needs climbing.

The thread has already been exposed as BS and more snowflake Fake News and whining. I'm just trying to add some truth to another otherwise useless butt-hurt snowflake thread.

We really need for right wingers to expand their vocabulary to somewhat more ORIGINAL expressions; those above terms have gotten a bit stale, don't you think, Queasy???.......LOL

Forum List

Back