Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

I didn’t say the chart was imcomplete. I said you’re too stupid to actually understand what it shows. If the recession started three months before Obama became president, obviously the unemployment rate is going to go up the first half of his first year. After that, the recession ended and unemployment went down. That’s exactly what that data shows.
The recession ended in the first month of his administration.

I didn’t say the chart was imcomplete. I said you’re too stupid to actually understand what it shows. If the recession started three months before Obama became president, obviously the unemployment rate is going to go up the first half of his first year. After that, the recession ended and unemployment went down. That’s exactly what that data shows.

Read my post again...............Dumbass.

Hey dumb fuck if Obama inherited a recession from Bush the unemployment rate is obviously going to be high starting. Of course as your own data says, that rate decreased as time went on. Derp!
Yep.

JYkBQXC.gif

explain rows 8 and 9 then? It doesn't follow your statement. Again, facts proving you a liar.
Bush’s final stat leading to Obama? Are you people too stupid to even remember how that recession happened? It began under Bush. It’s obviously going to be outside of Obama’s control for the first few months of his presidency.

Look it up. I'm done with you ignorant rubes on economics.

Let me help: why did global supply chains fail - Google Search
it's called closed ports at the pacific and atlantic docks. I bet you're far too stupid to remember the line of ships waiting to dock to drop supplies. I bet you have no fking clue why that happened. Here's one link of fact from back then....

Take your clown show to a different channel, it's outdated lies are outdated.

It was simultaneous, si·mul·ta·ne·ous, with mandates, by........ President creepy!!!!

Bush’s final stat leading to Obama? Are you people too stupid to even remember how that recession happened? It began under Bush. It’s obviously going to be outside of Obama’s control for the first few months of his presidency.

Only it became much worse on O'bummer's watch.

Lol I’m sorry Mac I thought WTH posted that. My bad
No problem.

I've given up trying to discuss markets and economics -- my profession for 23+ years -- with these people. Their arrogant ignorance can be a little depressing. Talk radio convinced them their economics experts because they have an (R) after their name. That's where they got their "education". It's where they get their "facts".

You won't find me attacking and insulting THEM on opinions they have relating to the details of THEIR professions.

Hell, there has to be a THOUSAND ways to clean a Slurpee™ machine.

MAC1958 does a lot of laughing. It's code for he can't dispute the truth for which his spine has become frail.

No problem.

I've given up trying to discuss markets and economics -- my profession for 23+ years -- with these people. Their arrogant ignorance can be a little depressing. Talk radio convinced them their economics experts because they have an (R) after their name. That's where they got their "education". It's where they get their "facts".

You won't find me attacking and insulting THEM on opinions they have relating to the details of THEIR professions.

Hell, there has to be a THOUSAND ways to clean a Slurpee™ machine.
cause you suck at it. Good move. First good move of the day.

Psst, the price of gas has direct influence on price of products on the shelves.

Oh, and the higher price on the shelves eventually means higher wages and we start a cycle. And it's created almost every time by demofks. Carter back in the 70's. I wish demofks would become educated on economics.

Last edited:
Every metric, on average, is better under a democrat president. Let’s not forget that Obama himself presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

Let’s all stop voting Republican!

Still don’t buy it? Trump himself thinks it too!

lol

The left is beyond desperate now, their lies won't wash even with paid propaganda

Anyone who thinks this president is running a "good" economy is a stone cold idiot.

You have maybe 15 or 20 percent of the population running around in a perpetual state of pissed-offedness cause they can't feed their families.

Democrats destroy everything they touch.

Forum List

Back