Renters reform bill

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One of the more significant bills to come out. Hundreds of people are being turfed out of their homes by greedy landlords every day. This is causing massive problems for local authorities who have to house these people.

The tories failed to address this issue because most of the bastards were evil landlords themselves. But now the good times are over for the greedy. Homelessness will be less of a problem under labour.

What this law means in actuality is that property owners will be a lot less likely to develop new residential units or even get into the rental racket to start with.

The result will be a worsening rental shortage and higher rents.

What this law means in actuality is that property owners will be a lot less likely to develop new residential units or even get into the rental racket to start with.

The result will be a worsening rental shortage and higher rents.
No it wont. Nobody builds property to rent in the UK. It will drive out the skunks.

One of the more significant bills to come out. Hundreds of people are being turfed out of their homes by greedy landlords every day. This is causing massive problems for local authorities who have to house these people.

The tories failed to address this issue because most of the bastards were evil landlords themselves. But now the good times are over for the greedy. Homelessness will be less of a problem under labour.
Just think tainty, if you Marxists weren't so damned lazy, you could actually own your own home, like me.

Just think tainty, if you Marxists weren't so damned lazy, you could actually own your own home, like me.
The price of homes has rocketed here due to the failure over many years of conservative housing policy. Even rickety clapboard shacks like yours are too expensive.

Housing cannot be left to conservative dogma which fails every time.

The price of homes has rocketed here due to the failure over many years of conservative housing policy. Even rickety clapboard shacks like yours are too expensive.

Housing cannot be left to conservative dogma which fails every time.
Yeah, government controls everything. Just imagine if government didn't control so much of your life.

Run along little slave, run along.

Yeah, government controls everything. Just imagine if government didn't control so much of your life.

Run along little slave, run along.
They would do a better job than private enterprise. When I was growing up there was no homelessness becaue we had council houses.

They would do a better job than private enterprise. When I was growing up there was no homelessness becaue we had council houses.
Buuuuuut, private enterprise is what built them in the first place.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back