Rep. Alan Grayson in House Floor Speech

Domestic police state?

Please stop.

Also....name three police states in the world today.

Then tell me if their rulers are right wing or left wing. Be honest.......then take another look at your politics.

Idiot.
North Korea: Left wing.

Cuba: Left wing.

China: Left wing.

THAT didn't turn out like you'd hoped, did it? :lol:

Domestic police state?

Please stop.

Then tell me if their rulers are right wing or left wing. Be honest.......then take another look at your politics.

Idiot.

The fact that he hasn't answered my ppst making the same point tells me he's been pwned.

Because...wait for it...Obama isn't really a liberal.
Yes, I expect some brain dead leftist here to push the meme that Obama, the most liberal senator probably ever to occupy the WH, is really not a liberal at all.
I've already seen it. The current incarnation of Jake_Starkey, Dugdale_Jukes, laughably tried to pull that a few days ago. I pointed out that him claiming Obama is a conservative proves Jughead's lying when he claims to be a conservative himself. He didn't get it. :lol:

DOnt tell me Dughead Jokes is claiming he's a conservative. He's the biggest conservative basher on this board. But I've had him on iggy for a while so who knows what he's claiming.

Yup. He claims he's further right on economics than anyone here.

He's a lying sack of crap. Just like Fakey. :lol:

He's gotta be a Fakey sock. No doubt.

I've already seen it. The current incarnation of Jake_Starkey, Dugdale_Jukes, laughably tried to pull that a few days ago. I pointed out that him claiming Obama is a conservative proves Jughead's lying when he claims to be a conservative himself. He didn't get it. :lol:

DOnt tell me Dughead Jokes is claiming he's a conservative. He's the biggest conservative basher on this board. But I've had him on iggy for a while so who knows what he's claiming.

Yup. He claims he's further right on economics than anyone here.

He's a lying sack of crap. Just like Fakey. :lol:

He's gotta be a Fakey sock. No doubt.

He's like Fakey's less cultivated idiot brother.

Domestic police state?

Please stop.

Idiot.

The fact that he hasn't answered my ppst making the same point tells me he's been pwned.
Oh, he'll answer...but he'll claim those nations are right-wing.

Guaranteed. :lol:

Oh, he'll answer...but he'll claim those nations are right-wing.

Guaranteed. :lol:

Hard to see how Fidel Castro, the darling of the Left in the past and today (see: Moore, Michael) could be perceived as anything but left.

Domestic police state?

Please stop.

Idiot.

Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea.

Left wing.
Venezuela is NOT a police state. :lol:

By that definition, the U.S. is a police state. FAIL.

Not yet. But Obama's trying!
Tell us all what Obama has added to Bush's program.

This should be good.

I dont recall conservative groups and donors targeted by the IRS under Bush. Have a link to that? I dont recall a massive program to gather every phone call, email, or credit card charge of American citizens in the US under BUsh. Link to that?
Haven't you been embarassed enough here? Hell, your avatar is embarassing all by itself.

Dude says what is on his mind. That is a characteristic that nutters claim to admire. He is a liberal. Liberals don't dig big brother.

So why did a liberal President continue and expand big brother could he be a nutter?

Talking points.

He has used he Patriot Act. It is what it is.

And the village idiot knows that Obama is not considered a liberal by liberals. He's governed center right since day one. He campaigned center right. He is governing center right.

Utter bullshit. That is one of the core problems with politics today, each side attempting to pass off the asinine decisions of their chosen party leader as policies of the other side. I hate to inform you but Obama has done nothing whatsoever that can be considered in line with the conservative core values. He is not conservative at all in any shape or form. The world is not a black and white slate. Something that is not liberal is not immediately conservative.

You have tried this before and I have pointed this same bullshit out to you before. Stop repeating this asinine lie. Simply because you find Obama is not that liberal does not make him conservative or govern from the right.

Not really. There are STARK differences.
The decree authorises police raids without warrant, the use of anonymous witnesses and secret evidence. Judges are obliged to collaborate with the intelligence services. Anyone caught investigating sensitive matters faces jail. The law contains no provision for any kind of oversight. It blurs the distinction between external threats and internal political dissent. It requires all citizens, foreigners and organisations to act in support of the intelligence system whenever required—or face jail terms of up to six years.
Telling that you also completely ignored the other 2 on that list though. Could you be trying to distract from the fact that they found 2 right off the bat? I doubt that they really even had to think about that one, the answers were obvious.

This should be good.
You want to know what has been added? Capability:
Utah Data Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com
Project started in 2011:
The Center for Land Use Interpretation

That is Obama’s contribution – the ability to store and analyze the entire nations communication at all times, something that was simply not possible with Bush. Bush set up the law and Obama is setting up the infrastructure to carry it out.

Interesting though that you are, again, demanding to know what is different now rather than simply condemning the whole thing from the get go. It was wrong then and is wrong now. Just because the left is expanding on the same bullshit that the right swallowed a decade ago does not mean that Obama gets a pass on this atrocity that he is progressing.

Telling that you also completely ignored the other 2 on that list though. Could you be trying to distract from the fact that they found 2 right off the bat? I doubt that they really even had to think about that one, the answers were obvious.

This should be good.
The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com
Project started in 2011:

That is Obama’s contribution – the ability to store and analyze the entire nations communication at all times, something that was simply not possible with Bush. Bush set up the law and Obama is setting up the infrastructure to carry it out.

Interesting though that you are, again, demanding to know what is different now rather than simply condemning the whole thing from the get go. It was wrong then and is wrong now. Just because the left is expanding on the same bullshit that the right swallowed a decade ago does not mean that Obama gets a pass on this atrocity that he is progressing.

What you folks want to do is impeach the President.

You are just fine with the law.

This should be good.
Project started in 2011:

Care to back that up by finding just one post where I call for such? How about one post where I support the PA?

Perhaps you should stop being disingenuous about my positions and, instead, post some positions yourself.

Project started in 2011:

Care to back that up by finding just one post where I call for such? How about one post where I support the PA?

Perhaps you should stop being disingenuous about my positions and, instead, post some positions yourself.

:lol:

You're posting the same nonsense every other poster here posts about how Obama uses the law "differently".

You seem to forget it was Librarians and Doctors that stood up to the Bush administration when they were demanding records from them.

The Law is crap.

Been saying that when Bush was a around. Saying that now.

The Patriot Act, the AUMF, the DHS all need to go.

Forum List

Back