Rep. Angie Craig was attacked in her Washington apartment building, her office says

Was it by an old white man that had a bottle blonde hair-do?
Was he arrogant and sounded like a billionaire?
Asking for a friend

no? Then why should anyone believe it. How many times has the left, blacks and whites, pulled stunts like this and come to find out they set it up themselves.

The boy,, in this case, leftist female, who cried wolf.

She’s a democrat so she helps create these criminals. Reaping what she sows.
So true!

In fact, the D.C. City Council recently voted to lower penalties for crimes such as car jacking!

Pretty soon, all Congress members will have to live in specially guarded compounds.

Its impressive the way that conservatives can bury their partiasan differences when something like this happens.
Well done guys.

This is what she said after her assaulter was arrested:

“I got attacked by someone who the District of Columbia has not prosecuted fully over the course of almost a decade, over the course of 12 assaults before mine that morning… And so I think we have to think about how in the world can we make sure that we’re not just letting criminals out… I mean, it wasn’t even in every instance that he got 10 days or 30 days. Many times, the charges were completely dropped before any justice was achieved at all… I was assault number 13 on his record… And I’m gonna do everything in my power to make sure there’s not a 14, a 15, a 20… If you throw somebody in jail for 10 days and think, ‘There’s your punishment, and we’re gonna let you right back on the street,’ what the hell do you think’s gonna happen?”

I agree with her.

I hope they lock this scumbag up for the rest of his life. There’s no excuse for ever letting him out to hurt a 14th, 15th, or 20th victim. I hope some of those older cases that never got prosecuted are still within the statute of limitations, and that he gets the maximum sentence for each and every one one of them.

Old Asian lady unlocking the door to her NY APT ground floor pounded ~200 blows by a massive Black got very little attention. But this one barely touched gets headlines.

Is there security footage??

This article from ABC News includes a still image of the attacker:

kendrid-khalil-hamlin-01-ht-jt-230214_1676408181423_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

Forum List

Back