Rep Barney Frank Asks Young Democrats For "More Authority"

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
Really Mr Frank? Don't you have enough? Haven't you and your Statist pals screwed up enough with the authority you've been given? Sent this economy into a tail-spin with Fannie/Freddie?

Yet he now has grown bored with his present toys...and wants a new set to destroy.

This guy is criminally insane. Hey Massechussetts? When are you going to get RID of this Rump-Ranger?

WATCH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCawa3pgXA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Congressman Barney Frank speaking to YDM & WCYD's Convention Kickoff Party[/ame]

Gleaned from REAL CLEAR POLITICS

Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA): "You can reach out to your fellow young people and make it clear to them, that when [sic] they may not be satisfied with everything we've done -- we're not satisfied with everything we've done. The way to cure that is to give us more authority and more ability."

If there truly is any justice in this world this person will not remain in Washington.

Hate to break this to you guys, but Frank's constituents love him.

He's not going ANYWHERE.

Hate to break this to you guys, but Frank's constituents love him.

He's not going ANYWHERE.

He's ASKING for them to give up MORE of their liberty.

And if they're stupid enough to do it? They deserve the Slavery they get. The rest of us relish our liberty...or what's left of it.

I heard there was a poll out that said 80 some % would not vote for their incumbent congressman. I wished i could find it, but I only heard it in passing somewhere. That would be super though.

I heard there was a poll out that said 80 some % would not vote for their incumbent congressman. I wished i could find it, but I only heard it in passing somewhere. That would be super though.

Yes it would brother. I hope that you do. I'd like to see it. I think ABC News had one out...

Tonight's results should give a microcosm of things to come...I wait in anticipation.

Forum List

Back