Rep. Boebert Takes Cardboard Cutout of Harris to Border Video Hillarous

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.

What is it with Harris and/or Biden not going to the Border? They campaigned on it and raked Trump over continued use of the Obama Biden cages. I’m surprised she went to Guatemala and told them to “not come”. I guess that’s a step in leadership on the issue but it’s a 180 degree departure from the campaign….. as well as a setback for the Open Border proponents who backed her and trashed Trump for locking down the Borders.

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
Why would you take pride in playing stupid?
Democraps did all they could to keep the border open, they fought Trump every step of the way...they didn't want Americans protected from Mexico's filth. If not for illegal wetbacks we'd have no Dem Party today and Democraps know it.

Rep. Boebert Takes Cardboard Cutout of Harris to Border Video Hillarous

1623262542838.png

1623262627580.png

"Now THAT is funny as hell!"

What is it with Harris and/or Biden not going to the Border? They campaigned on it and raked Trump over continued use of the Obama Biden cages. I’m surprised she went to Guatemala and told them to “not come”. I guess that’s a step in leadership on the issue but it’s a 180 degree departure from the campaign….. as well as a setback for the Open Border proponents who backed her and trashed Trump for locking down the Borders.
Remember there is no "border crisis." LoL.

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.
Biden stopped it? How much new wall was built when Donny and his merry band of Republicrat Congress Critters were in charge and how much did Mexico pay for?

Things that make you go hmmm………

Biden stopped it? How much new wall was built when Donny and his merry band of Republicrat Congress Critters were in charge and how much did Mexico pay for?

Several hundred miles. Only other option is to use U.S. military.

Hmmm..several hundred miles, I was under the impression that the border was longer than that, oh well, how much did Mexico pay for those “several hundred miles”? I bet they got a good deal.

Hmmm..several hundred miles, I was under the impression that the border was longer than that, oh well, how much did Mexico pay for those “several hundred miles”? I bet they got a good deal.
What does it matter? A cardboard cutout of Harris is doing more than the Biden administration to stop drugs and crime from crossing the border.

Boebert is such a badass.
Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.

Forum List

Back