Rep. Boebert Takes Cardboard Cutout of Harris to Border Video Hillarous

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
Boebert is such a badass.
Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
Wait a minute. You’re a Harris fan saying this? LMAO!
Harris is VP. I don't laud her existence. It is what it is. No one paying attention cares about VPs anyway.
I do when she is running the country.
Then you're a superficial idiot that follows conspiracies. Can't fix stupid.
You are an idiot that believes the same people that have been caught lying to you for years.
Who are these 'people', you jackass? Please. Tell me more about what I think, mind reader.

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
Harris is VP. I don't laud her existence. It is what it is. No one paying attention cares about VPs anyway.
You are an idiot that believes the same people that have been caught lying to you for years.
Who are these 'people', you jackass? Please. Tell me more about what I think, mind reader.
You are listening to them and you do not know? No reason I have to explain something that obvious to an obvious dumbass.

You are listening to them and you do not know? No reason I have to explain something that obvious to an obvious dumbass.
Because you can't. People like you don't explain things to people like me. You aren't qualified. Sit in the corner, dunce.

Harris has not done anything to impress me yet, and she was not my choice for vice, BUT will wait until she has been in office more than a few months before making judgment.

With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?
how about dAs bad as Quayle was...Kamala makes him look like a combination of

With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?
how about dan quayle?
Kamala makes Dan Quayle look like the second coming of Lincoln. Just saying...
wow. two attempts. and both shitty.
i take your opinion for what it's worth.
I could care less if you "value" my opinion, LK. You keep right on believing that Kamala Harris ISN'T a vapid, superficial person!
then care less, boomer.

how about dan quayle?
I could care less if you "value" my opinion, LK. You keep right on believing that Kamala Harris ISN'T a vapid, superficial person!
then care less, boomer.
You do realize that you're going to spend the next 3 1/2 years defending Kamala, LK...right? Have fun with that...I know I will... :)

Shes just a numbskull who thinks a photo op on the border is more important than meaningful policies.

so much for that "open borders" narrative.

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
the answer is simple, like you.....the wall and the administration, that were doing their jobs, got upended by the corrupted xiden regime...anti AMERICA scum demonRATS
mexico did pay, shit stain....illegals stayed there and not in AMERICA...you are pathetic

how about dan quayle?
then care less, boomer.
You do realize that you're going to spend the next 3 1/2 years defending Kamala, LK...right? Have fun with that...I know I will... :)
We realize that you're going to shit on the current administration for everything they do for the next 7 1/2 years. Oh well.

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
the answer is simple, like you.....the wall and the administration, that were doing their jobs, got upended by the corrupted xiden regime...anti AMERICA scum demonRATS
mexico did pay, shit stain....illegals stayed there and not in AMERICA...you are pathetic
It's simpler than that. Your tribe lost and you're butthurt about it. We got it back in November. Keep crying like the impotent little bitches you are. :auiqs.jpg: It's a super macho look. Trust me.

LOL! You mad bro? :auiqs.jpg:

how about dan quayle?
then care less, boomer.
We realize that you're going to shit on the current administration for everything they do for the next 7 1/2 years. Oh well.
All I'm going to do is point out how inept the current administration's policies are, TT. The border? Foreign affairs? The Economy? We've got ideologues running the country and that's ALWAYS a recipe for disaster! Just the inflation that Biden and the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight are now unleashing on the US is going to hit Americans hard in the wallet and it's going to get worse.

It's simpler than that. Your tribe lost and you're butthurt about it. We got it back in November. Keep crying like the impotent little bitches you are. :auiqs.jpg: It's a super macho look. Trust me.
If Biden keeps pushing a far left agenda...then he's four and done. Republicans are poised to take back both the House and the Senate at this rate. You seem to forget how slim your "majorities" are!

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.
Biden stopped it? How much new wall was built when Donny and his merry band of Republicrat Congress Critters were in charge and how much did Mexico pay for?

Things that make you go hmmm………
Several hundred miles. Only other option is to use U.S. military.

The cardboard cutout has a higher IQ than Commiela Whoris does.
Trump did so well in school that he'll sue any school that releases his grades. If The Stable Genius' grades made him look good they would have been plastered all over Sean & Tucker's mugs. Trump is a fucking moron.

Schools are not allowed to release anyone's grades without protection, dumbass!

It's a law called FERPA.
Nobody knows what Trump's grades are because he's a Clown.

Did you just complain that the wall wasn't built? You do realize that didn't happen because of Democratic obstruction...right? If you liberals hadn't fought it...we'd actually HAVE a secure border right now! Duh?
A couple of problems with your theory , I’m neither a democrat nor a liberal, I’m also not the one that made a signature campaign promise to build a wall encompassing the border nor was I stupid enough to vote for the clown that made that promise and then broke it.

Donny played ya, sucka.
Trump knew Mexico would never pay for the wall but he raaaaaaaaanted about it anyway because he's a first class stroker. A bullshit artist.

AOC has a lot more credibility than Harris when it comes to the border. Harris is a disaster, maybe the Democrats need to take a longer look and put AOC into office over Biden and his failing VP.

Forum List

Back