Rep. Boebert Takes Cardboard Cutout of Harris to Border Video Hillarous

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
Did you just complain that the wall wasn't built? You do realize that didn't happen because of Democratic obstruction...right? If you liberals hadn't fought it...we'd actually HAVE a secure border right now! Duh?

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
Boebert is such a badass.
Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?

The cardboard cutout has a higher IQ than Commiela Whoris does.
Trump did so well in school that he'll sue any school that releases his grades. If The Stable Genius' grades made him look good they would have been plastered all over Sean & Tucker's mugs. Trump is a fucking moron.

DAMMIT. Had I known Kammy was going south of the border, I would have asked her to bring me back a case of jarred pequin peppers so the trip wasn't a total waste!

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
Won’t work, Both Finger Raping Child Drowning *Joe and his Quota Pick VP are massive failures concerning the border. I know it and you know it.

Trump did so well in school that he'll sue any school that releases his grades. If The Stable Genius' grades made him look good they would have been plastered all over Sean & Tucker's mugs. Trump is a fucking moron.
Compared to Biden...Trump is a MENSA candidate! Just saying...

Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?

I don't think its possible to be more vapid and superficial than Kammy Harris!

I think Pence, maybe Quayle.

Trump did so well in school that he'll sue any school that releases his grades.

More lying bullshit, Clapper? There is only one school that could apply to and it was that business school he went to! What other schools have his grades from there?

More lying bullshit, Clapper? There is only one school that could apply to and it was that business school he went to! What other schools have his grades from there?
One of Trump's professor's at Wharton said he was an idiot.

Do windmills cause cancer?

Even Harris' cardboard cutout had to be forcibly taken to the border....

:p

Wait a minute. You’re a Harris fan saying this? LMAO!

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs

She still married to that guy who exposed himself to a teenage girl in a bowling alley?

The party of "Family Values".

Do windmills cause cancer?

Anything creating an electrical field can cause cancer. Perhaps you should do some research on EMF radiation.

One of Einstein's professors said he'd never amount to anything.

likely because the wall wasn’t done, xiden then stopped it...only to break his campaign promise and start building it again...so there was a delay

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.

It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.
Biden stopped it? How much new wall was built when Donny and his merry band of Republicrat Congress Critters were in charge and how much did Mexico pay for?

Things that make you go hmmm………
Several hundred miles. Only other option is to use U.S. military.

Schools are not allowed to release anyone's grades without protection, dumbass!

It's a law called FERPA.

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs

She still married to that guy who exposed himself to a teenage girl in a bowling alley?

The party of "Family Values".
This sounds like more left wing made up bullshit. Why didn’t you provide a link to that instead of three versions of the other story. Step up and let’s see what you have.

Forum List

Back