Rep. DougCollins releases UNREDACTED transcript of Bruce Ohr testimony to his website:

Its pretty obvious they were working with Russian Intelligence to try to take down Candidate Trump and then out of A Survival instinct tried to cover up with what they did

by Converting their plot in to a COUP.

You know, what I find interesting is the research we can see Nellie did in the Ohr transcript was all from media sources, or sites we have been to,d are all conspiracy sites, such as the intercept, etc. So, they rely on media reports for their ‘fact finding’? In texts and emails from fbi, doj, etc., they also seem to rely on these type articles as ‘facts’. Seems truly, truly bizarre. And it was obvious many reporters were helping in a circular fashion in their endeavors. Truly scary, to think these are their sources to apply for fisa’s on Americans.

It is also bizarre they were working to get visa’s for certain Russians to be able to get into the US at times, and suddenly meetings were set up with people on the Trump campaign, as well as being seen with Dems when they got here. Fortunately, none of those meetings produced anything, but they sure allowed the media to speculate, accuse for things that were not there without ever mentioning the Dems involvement. If anything, you put these all together, and we still haven’t seen everything, far from it, it appears this was all a setup which I personally stated, in my opinion, was happening from the beginning.

And, man! Wish I were making $44 grand for a few months of internet research, as Nellie was, just from fusion gps. No telling what the doj paid her.
Bruce Ohr’s Testimony Contradicts Testimony
Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

Department of Justice senior official Bruce Ohr’s testimony contradicts testimony given by other senior government officials and key witnesses who testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s 2016 campaign and alleged collusion with the Russian government, according to the full transcripts released Friday.

Ohr’s 268-page testimony, released by Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, reveals inconsistency and contradiction in testimony given by Glenn Simpson, founder of embattled research firm Fusion GPS and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is set to leave his post sometime this month.

Read more..
Bruce Ohr's Testimony Contradicts Testimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson - Sara A. Carter

Last edited:
Its pretty obvious they were working with Russian Intelligence to try to take down Candidate Trump and then out of A Survival instinct tried to cover up with what they did

by Converting their plot in to a COUP.

You know, what I find interesting is the research we can see Nellie did in the Ohr transcript was all from media sources, or sites we have been to,d are all conspiracy sites, such as the intercept, etc. So, they rely on media reports for their ‘fact finding’? In texts and emails from fbi, doj, etc., they also seem to rely on these type articles as ‘facts’. Seems truly, truly bizarre. And it was obvious many reporters were helping in a circular fashion in their endeavors. Truly scary, to think these are their sources to apply for fisa’s on Americans.

It is also bizarre they were working to get visa’s for certain Russians to be able to get into the US at times, and suddenly meetings were set up with people on the Trump campaign, as well as being seen with Dems when they got here. Fortunately, none of those meetings produced anything, but they sure allowed the media to speculate, accuse for things that were not there without ever mentioning the Dems involvement. If anything, you put these all together, and we still haven’t seen everything, far from it, it appears this was all a setup which I personally stated, in my opinion, was happening from the beginning.

And, man! Wish I were making $44 grand for a few months of internet research, as Nellie was, just from fusion gps. No telling what the doj paid her.
Bruce Ohr’s Testimony Contradicts Testimony
Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

Department of Justice senior official Bruce Ohr’s testimony contradicts testimony given by other senior government officials and key witnesses who testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s 2016 campaign and alleged collusion with the Russian government, according to the full transcripts released Friday.

Ohr’s 268-page testimony, released by Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, reveals inconsistency and contradiction in testimony given by Glenn Simpson, founder of embattled research firm Fusion GPS and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is set to leave his post sometime this month.

Read more..
Bruce Ohr's Testimony Contradicts Testimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson - Sara A. Carter
Its a pretty damning bit of evidence...

upload_2019-3-10_13-20-8.png

Forum List

Back