Rep. Jayapal blames Republicans for giving her COVID during Capitol protests

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The Republicans even made fun of her and other Democrats for wearing masks, according to Jayapal.

She goes on to say:

"Any Member who refuses to wear a mask should be fully held accountable for endangering our lives because of their selfish idiocy," she said via Twitter. "I'm calling for every single Member who refuses to wear a mask in the Capitol to be fined and removed from the floor by the Sergeant at Arms."

Really? Any member who doesn’t wear a mask should be removed, eh?

ED464D0F-ECC0-422F-AF0E-E06CDFD8B363.jpeg

So which REPs who didn't wear a mask was Covid positive at the time? Come on! Identify this REP!
Total fucking LIB media/Dem bullshit claim!

Democrats are ugly and stupid. Election reform now. Paper ballots filled out in person after a American citizenship is proven. After the obvious election fraud we witnessed the past few months, there is no doubt this has been going on at the state and local levels for some time. How in the fuck would a monster like this ever get elected, beside refugees infesting a particular area and being low IQ savages, they vote for those who look like them and have a D near the name. That is also why I demand party affiliation not be shown on ballots and only allow 3 minutes to fill out the ballot. This would require legal democrat voters to be somewhat informed as to who they are voting for.

Democrats are ugly and stupid. Election reform now. Paper ballots filled out in person after a American citizenship is proven. After the obvious election fraud we witnessed the past few months, there is no doubt this has been going on at the state and local levels for some time. How in the fuck would a monster like this ever get elected, beside refugees infesting a particular area and being low IQ savages, they vote for those who look like them and have a D near the name. That is also why I demand party affiliation not be shown on ballots and only allow 3 minutes to fill out the ballot. This would require legal democrat voters to be somewhat informed as to who they are voting for.
But that would require literacy.

Forum List

Back