Rep Omar calls Trump less than human

Ilhan Omar blasts Donald Trump as ‘not really’ human

The nerve of this piece of shit. Look, bitch, you’re talking about the president of the United States. Had a republican called Hussein less than human we’d never hear the end of it.
He lacks humanity

Does that make him less than human?

Cut the crap, you know this hitting way below the belt and is totally inappropriate for someone in congress. What do you think the reaction would be if a republican called obozo sub human?? They would be vilified as a racist, there would be calls for the resignation of that republican, and in the very least we’d see him or her censured In front of congress.

Two bits says Omar doesn't shave her legs or pits and has a line of hair running from her navel down to her rain forest. :puke:

Is that the same Omar creature who married her brother?

Right there...in that Omar, we can see the results of inbreeding.

They should stop inbreeding, it messes up your DNA. You start talking shit.:wink:

Pure entertainment.:D

I’m not amused. She was way out of line and should be forced to issue an apology. In the very least

I don't mind because the more they behave like radical loons, the deeper in the hole their party goes. They've shot themselves in the foot so many times that they need crutches to walk around on their nubs.

The nerve of this piece of shit. Look, bitch, you’re talking about the president of the United States. Had a republican called Hussein less than human we’d never hear the end of it.

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

The minute he started calling decorated, military heroes terrible things was the minute he lost all right to be treated with respect.

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

As far as I am concerned, Trump is a disgusting human being whom if he was standing right in front of me...I would probably spit on him.

Last edited:

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

The minute he started calling decorated, military heroes, terrible things was the minute he lost all right to be treated with respect.

McCain got brainwashed in the Hanoi Hilton.

The minute he started calling decorated, military heroes terrible things was the minute he lost all right to be treated with respect.

As far as I am concerned, Trump is a disgusting human being whom if he was standing right in front of me...I would probably spit on him.
Can't take the truth about McCain?

Pure entertainment.:D

I’m not amused. She was way out of line and should be forced to issue an apology. In the very least

I don't mind because the more they behave like radical loons, the deeper in the hole their party goes. They've shot themselves in the foot so many times that they need crutches to walk around on their nubs.
If that were true they would be losing major cities and even most blue states in elections now.

Forum List

Back