Rep Omar calls Trump less than human

Donald Trump should apologize to subhumans, cretins, and dolts for giving them a bad image.

Ilhan Omar blasts Donald Trump as ‘not really’ human

The nerve of this piece of shit. Look, bitch, you’re talking about the president of the United States. Had a republican called Hussein less than human we’d never hear the end of it.

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

The minute he started calling decorated, military heroes terrible things was the minute he lost all right to be treated with respect.

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

As far as I am concerned, Trump is a disgusting human being whom if he was standing right in front of me...I would probably spit on him.
Oh shut up. That McCain rhetoric started with Obama.

The nerve of this piece of shit. Look, bitch, you’re talking about the president of the United States. Had a republican called Hussein less than human we’d never hear the end of it.

Good to know that her words get under your skin & piss you off. Her words are however correct. Trump is a wolf looking out for his own interests & no one else's.

Last edited:
Curious.
If Trump is less than human, does that make him an infidel?
No, infidels are humans of differing religious beliefs.
That fits the definition. Unless you think Omar and Trump are of the same religion.
No, I think tRump is sub-human.

At least try to keep up.
I don't think anyone is subhuman.
I believe Omar and her supporters are misguided fools, but I don't hate either and have no need to state they are less than human.
You openly hate Trump and his supporters and have a need to categorize your self appointed human superiority.
How reasonable of you.:45:

Curious.
That fits the definition. Unless you think Omar and Trump are of the same religion.

At least try to keep up.
I believe Omar and her supporters are misguided fools, but I don't hate either and have no need to state they are less than human.
You openly hate Trump and his supporters and have a need to categorize your self appointed human superiority.
I don't hate a dog that piddles on the floor and I put tRump and most of his loyal tRumpkins in the same category.

Curious.

At least try to keep up.
I don't hate a dog that piddles on the floor and I put tRump and most of his loyal tRumpkins in the same category.
Delusions of superiority noted, but not recognized.

Curious.

At least try to keep up.
...says the guy who shits all over USMB's rug.

I agree with her

You’re insignificant. No one cares about your opinion. When a member of Congress refers to the president as sub human thats when there’s a problem.
The only problem is she's right.

25BEA799-2189-41F0-9E10-62998FCBD34E-10799-0000085450CD1CDB.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back