Rep Omar faces petition to be removed from committee after backlash over continued Israel comments

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rep Omar Faces Petition to Be Removed from Committee After Backlash over Continued Israel Comments

You can be a Muslim all you want , but don't think for a minute mother fkrs this nation isn't as pussy whipped as Europe is.

Don't think you will be slick enough to slide all this bs into your fricken wants , it might last ofr a little bit once your morons wake up to realize how much they hate what you demand dont' worry even the stupid asses will wake up sooner or later they just better hope it's not too late ffor them.

not_voltaire_but_kevin_strom_said_this-750x563.jpg

Rep Omar Faces Petition to Be Removed from Committee After Backlash over Continued Israel Comments

You can be a Muslim all you want , but don't think for a minute mother fkrs this nation isn't as pussy whipped as Europe is.

Don't think you will be slick enough to slide all this bs into your fricken wants , it might last ofr a little bit once your morons wake up to realize how much they hate what you demand dont' worry even the stupid asses will wake up sooner or later they just better hope it's not too late ffor them.
What country does the U.S. Legislative branch belong to again?

images

She still wants to cut off aid to Israel. How about we just don't send any money overseas as aid...... Instead we'll ship Israel lamb chops and all Muslim countries will be given pork chops. Of course the reason for this is because of supply and demand. We don't produce as much lamb as we do pork and we fill Israel's foreign aid first since they are the smallest order.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No. That would mean the American people are even stupider than I fear. What other foreign governments should our legislature be forbidden from criticizing?
Members of Congress (especially those on the sensitive Foreign Relations Committee) shouldn't be lying about and denigrating any of our long time allies. Especially when the criticism invokes the age old bigotry of anti Semitism.

Omar was asked to walk back her comments and she refused and doubled down on her ignorant claims. Ilhan Omar Doubles Down on Antisemitic Slur: No 'Allegiance' to Israel | Breitbart

No. That would mean the American people are even stupider than I fear. What other foreign governments should our legislature be forbidden from criticizing?
Members of Congress (especially those on the sensitive Foreign Relations Committee) shouldn't be lying about and denigrating any of our long time allies. Especially when the criticism invokes the age old bigotry of anti Semitism.

Omar was asked to walk back her comments and she refused and doubled down on her ignorant claims. Ilhan Omar Doubles Down on Antisemitic Slur: No 'Allegiance' to Israel | Breitbart
You voted for a President and for sycophants of his who spend much of their time lying about and denigrating long time allies. But now you’re being a snowflakey little bitch about it. Get a grip.

You voted for a President and for sycophants of his who spend much of their time lying about and denigrating long time allies. But now you’re being a snowflakey little bitch about it. Get a grip.
Lying about long time allies like who? It's okay...I know you never back up anything you say.

Last edited:

Tell me how to stop them.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back