Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) - ANTI SEMITE and witch

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
CNN Politics on Twitter

The fact that Tlaib would accuse anyone else of bigotry is astonishing given the fact that she is a documented anti-Semite. Here are just some of Tlaib's actions:

• Promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories
  • Embraced anti-Semites and alleged Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers
  • Supports anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions campaigns against Israel
  • Does not support a two-state solution between Palestine and Israel
  • Been photographed with Islamic terrorist sympathizers
  • Belonged to a Holocaust denier group
Crazy that she was elected. Shows how the country hates my people.

CNN Politics on Twitter

The fact that Tlaib would accuse anyone else of bigotry is astonishing given the fact that she is a documented anti-Semite. Here are just some of Tlaib's actions:

• Supports anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions campaigns against Israel
She will be the new leadership of the Democratic Party

She's a member of the death cult and to them the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

No member of the death cult should ever be in our Govt. The people who elected this POS should be shot.

CNN Politics on Twitter

She fits right in… Career politicians are the lowest among lifeforms

She was way out of line yesterday, and she needs to cut the shit with I’m a woman of color thing. She had to sheepishly retract her comments yesterday. Cummings surprisedly put her in her place.

She was way out of line yesterday, and she needs to cut the shit with I’m a woman of color thing. She had to sheepishly retract her comments yesterday. Cummings surprisedly put her in her place.
That’s a racist thing. Black people must be put in their place.

Cummings did not put her in her place. He was polite, but he exposed what representative Meadows was trying to do.

So what is it that brought this on?

Representative Mark Meadows brought in a low level black worker and had her stand behind him to prove that somehow because there’s a black woman working at a low level job in the trump administration that’s proof that Trump isn’t racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...s-black-people-have-willingly-worked-racists/

Hey, dickface, what’s wrong with brining in someone to Vouch for the president’s character? How exactly is that person a “prop”? It’s racist to suggest so

Cummings did not put her in her place. He was polite, but he exposed what representative Meadows was trying to do.
What’s a racist thing, douchebag??

She’s not black either, fuckface

So what is it that brought this on?

Representative Mark Meadows brought in a low level black worker and had her stand behind him to prove that somehow because there’s a black woman working at a low level job in the trump administration that’s proof that Trump isn’t racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...s-black-people-have-willingly-worked-racists/

Hey, dickface, what’s wrong with brining in someone to Vouch for the president’s character? How exactly is that person a “prop”? It’s racist to suggest so
So how did she vouch for the presidents behavior? Did she speak no did she take the stand no Was she a prop yes.

She doesn’t look all that white.

She doesn’t look all that white.

She’s Arab. Arabs are white

Forum List

Back