🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep. Steve King ( R- Iowa). If you have to be 21 for guns then make it 21 for voting!!

You seem to have problem with the obvious.
What is the one constant when it comes to illegals in America?

Well, let's see. They provide cheap labor in jobs no American wants to do, they seek asylum from oppressive situations, they seek freedom here like so many throughout history, including my and your ancestors. Those are just the first that come to mind.

You still dont get it. Or you're being willfully ignorant.

Oh, you are gonna say how they come into this country for the express purpose of getting phony papers so they can vote illegally because they are anxious to get caught and sent packing away from their lucrative jobs? But I'M being ignorant? Man, you have the bullshit GOP conspiracy theory down pat, don't you?

Holy shit you're dense!!!

Insults. The tool of the ignorant.

Just pointing out the fact that you're either dense or willfully ignorant.

Of course that's true.. Teens are drunken morons. Why should they be allowed to vote.?

Apparently you haven't been watching the students who are survivors of the Parkland shooting. These young people give me hope for the future. They are a whole lot smarter than many adults. The idea that they are drunk or stupid is a sure sign that you haven't cared to look.

There is no way that these kids or any kids are "smarter than many adults". They went from just stopped wetting the bed to getting shot at and now they are world scholars?

There are kids in Detroit, Chicago, and Camden who are dodge bullets on the way to school regularly. Should we get there opinion on anything?

Yeah, we should if we ever hope to solve the problem of gun violence so they don't have to dodge bullets. What exactly happened to you that you have so much hate? It's really quite amazing that you see everyone who isn't a Trump voter/supporter as the enemy and as drunk, bedwetters, stupid etc.

I don't hate them. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I don't take their opinions too seriously because they are children and have little life experience.

One life experience they do have is being on the wrong end of an assault weapon. They have organized en mass to bring an end to these shootings which is more than the NRA owned GOP has ever done. So these drunken, stupid (as you put it) clueless patriots are becoming politically aware the hard way and the way they've handled themselves has been inspiring. They are the future of America and I think that's terrific.

They had one life experience :ack-1: move over Socrates and Aristotle

They are "politically aware" the same way kids their age are: they are idealistic. Once reality sets in on them I will care what they have to say.

Guns have always been around with less mass shooting and less regulations. My father in law grew up in a small house on a farm. There were lots of guns and kids and most importantly no issues.

We don't have a gun problem we have a cultural problem. The divorce rate in this country (and probably around the world) is way too high. Kids are growing up in broken and unstable home environments with parents not taking of an active role in their kids lives.

We as a culture need to promote two parent families like we promote trannies and single moms. I am not saying that it will stop mass shootings, but it will reduce them.

Last edited:
Apparently you haven't been watching the students who are survivors of the Parkland shooting. These young people give me hope for the future. They are a whole lot smarter than many adults. The idea that they are drunk or stupid is a sure sign that you haven't cared to look.

There is no way that these kids or any kids are "smarter than many adults". They went from just stopped wetting the bed to getting shot at and now they are world scholars?

There are kids in Detroit, Chicago, and Camden who are dodge bullets on the way to school regularly. Should we get there opinion on anything?

Yeah, we should if we ever hope to solve the problem of gun violence so they don't have to dodge bullets. What exactly happened to you that you have so much hate? It's really quite amazing that you see everyone who isn't a Trump voter/supporter as the enemy and as drunk, bedwetters, stupid etc.

I don't hate them. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I don't take their opinions too seriously because they are children and have little life experience.

One life experience they do have is being on the wrong end of an assault weapon. They have organized en mass to bring an end to these shootings which is more than the NRA owned GOP has ever done. So these drunken, stupid (as you put it) clueless patriots are becoming politically aware the hard way and the way they've handled themselves has been inspiring. They are the future of America and I think that's terrific.

They are "politically aware" the same way kids their age are: they are idealistic. Once reality sets in on them I will care what they have to say.

Guns have always been around with less mass shooting and less regulations. My father in law grew up in a small house on a farm. There were lots of guns and kids and most importantly no issues.

We don't have a gun problem we have a cultural problem. The divorce rate in this country (and probably around the world) is way too high. Kids are growing up in broken and unstable home environments with parents taking of an active role in their kids lives.

We as a culture need to promote two parent families like we promote trannies and single moms. I am not saying that it will stop mass shootings, but it will reduce them.

Gun violence world wide is in direct correlation to the number of guns. Countries with fewer guns have less killings, period. That's a fact. So, it appears that we do have a gun problem. Being on the side of the NRA shows a resistance to that truth. As far as how politically aware they are, so far they haven't been indoctrinated by the right except to see the forces that stand against them and against common sense. They hope to change that. That's commendable. Age and experience isn't always translatable to common sense as is evidenced by the blind adherence to the agenda of a madman. It's more accurate to say they have yet to be indoctrinated. The same old shit is certainly not working for them or for the rest of America. Youth has always been the agents of change as it was in the Vietnam period. That's what this reminds me of, a segment of Americans that have just had enough. I hope they don't get weary of the resistance by the powers that be. They are on the right side of history and we should be supporting them and not trying to maintain the money driven status quo. They are heroes to me and I salute them.

Well, let's see. They provide cheap labor in jobs no American wants to do, they seek asylum from oppressive situations, they seek freedom here like so many throughout history, including my and your ancestors. Those are just the first that come to mind.

Oh, you are gonna say how they come into this country for the express purpose of getting phony papers so they can vote illegally because they are anxious to get caught and sent packing away from their lucrative jobs? But I'M being ignorant? Man, you have the bullshit GOP conspiracy theory down pat, don't you?

I think you know what you can do with your opinions. But be sure to lubricate first.

We don't have a gun problem we have a cultural problem. The divorce rate in this country (and probably around the world) is way too high. Kids are growing up in broken and unstable home environments with parents taking of an active role in their kids lives.

Gun violence world wide is in direct correlation to the number of guns. Countries with fewer guns have less killings, period. That's a fact. So, it appears that we do have a gun problem. Being on the side of the NRA shows a resistance to that truth. As far as how politically aware they are, so far they haven't been indoctrinated by the right except to see the forces that stand against them and against common sense. They hope to change that. That's commendable. Age and experience isn't always translatable to common sense as is evidenced by the blind adherence to the agenda of a madman. It's more accurate to say they have yet to be indoctrinated. The same old shit is certainly not working for them or for the rest of America. Youth has always been the agents of change as it was in the Vietnam period. That's what this reminds me of, a segment of Americans that have just had enough. I hope they don't get weary of the resistance by the powers that be. They are on the right side of history and we should be supporting them and not trying to maintain the money driven status quo. They are heroes to me and I salute them.

That you rely on the wisdom of a bunch of kids tells me all I need to know about you.

I think you know what you can do with your opinions. But be sure to lubricate first.

Alright my willfully ignorant friend,I'll give you a couple of hints that even someone with your mental capacity should be able to make the connection.

It started with Reagan and begins with "A"

That you rely on the wisdom of a bunch of kids tells me all I need to know about you.

That's fine. And being a Trump supporter does the same for me.

That's fine. And being a Trump supporter does the same for me.

And you still dont get it.

Alright my willfully ignorant friend,I'll give you a couple of hints that even someone with your mental capacity should be able to make the connection.

You're right. And the GOP has provided nothing but Assholes ever since.

What does that even mean?

You just don't get it. Are you just too dense? LOL

You just don't get it. Are you just too dense? LOL

No,actually I know the history of amnesty presidents while you apparently dont.

Of course that's true.. Teens are drunken morons. Why should they be allowed to vote.?

I wonder if you'll say the same thing when they turn 25 or so and say how stupid they were for being involved in this Democrat scheme.

Kids are gullible and are less suspect when being used. When they get older, they will realize how the Democrats use everybody to promote their political cause; at least the smart ones will.

You said that protesting is more than the NRA or GOP has ever done? Both are for arming our schools to protect the students. The left wants to disarm over 100 million Americans to protect students. Gee.....I can't figure out which one will have better results...........

This is a good point and dems have no rebuttal. They want teens voting because teens are stupid drunks and vote dem. But they don't want them to have guns because they don't want anyone to have guns - except govt officials and celebs.

I'll tell you who doesn't want teens voting and that's Republicans. The timing of this is a tell. Just when the NRA and those who took money from them face those students, suddenly it's a good idea to bump the voting age to 21. Rather transparent.

Not nearly as transparent as liberals flooding our country with illegals for votes.

What a statement. If they're illegals, how can they vote? Stuff like this flows from the lips of the right without any thought or evidence.

You seem to have problem with the obvious.
What is the one constant when it comes to illegals in America?

Yes, our ancestors came here for freedom and be part of our capitalist society. However they didn't sneak across the desert or hide in back of trailers to get in. They came here to become Americans by following the most cherished value our country has, and that is we are a nation of laws.

This is a good point and dems have no rebuttal. They want teens voting because teens are stupid drunks and vote dem. But they don't want them to have guns because they don't want anyone to have guns - except govt officials and celebs.

Rep. Steve King: If You're Not Responsible Enough to Own Gun Until 21, Don't Vote Until 21 Either

March 27 2018 Rep. Steve King (R-IA) observed that teenagers who believe people are not responsible enough to own guns until the age of 21 ought to be willing to wait until 21 before they vote.

The responses to King’s tweet varied, some of which were marked by vitriol and/or personal attacks too vulgar to print.
Sounds good to me. As long as you add a cap to gun buying and voting at age 65.

Sounds good to you? Eliminating the kids vote would make the Democrat party a thing of the past. They rely on ignorant voters for power.

But I'm good with the tradeoff. It will keep Republicans in power for decades to come.

Rep. Steve King: If You're Not Responsible Enough to Own Gun Until 21, Don't Vote Until 21 Either

March 27 2018 Rep. Steve King (R-IA) observed that teenagers who believe people are not responsible enough to own guns until the age of 21 ought to be willing to wait until 21 before they vote.

The responses to King’s tweet varied, some of which were marked by vitriol and/or personal attacks too vulgar to print.

Sounds good to you? Eliminating the kids vote would make the Democrat party a thing of the past. They rely on ignorant voters for power.

But I'm good with the tradeoff. It will keep Republicans in power for decades to come.
Lol take away the above 65 vote and the GOP loses 80% of it's eligible voters

I say bump it up to 21 for everything...driver's license...death penalty...contracts. Let's just coddle everyone over everything.

21 to drive would be great. Save thousands of lives every year and billions of bucks. The auto industry would howl about it though since they love crazy drivers. Car crashes mean car sales.
I do NOT want to be a taxi driver for my kids until they are 21, fuck thank you very much!

I guess no busses in your area, huh?

Lol take away the above 65 vote and the GOP loses 80% of it's eligible voters

For what reason? They are the most experienced people in our country political or otherwise. Their vote is more important than anybody's. Most have spent a lifetime contributing to our taxation system. Because if their intelligence and knowledge, many of them vote Republican.

20 years olds are the exact opposite.

Here's a rebuttal. If it has to be 21 for voting then make it 21 for a drivers license, military service or for getting a job. If you can buy a gun at 18 then make drinking age 18. These are all ridiculous arguments used in a limited way to rationalize ones opinion on a certain matter. When Reagan demanded all states raise the drinking age to 21 or not get federal highway funds or Bush required all drivers to have auto insurance if they had a license I saw no one from the right complain. It's never about actual philosophy/morality. It's always about your "team."

Driving is a state issue and not a federal one. For instance in our state, 15 year olds can get temp permits to start learning how to drive. Younger people in the military are the most valuable asset for our armed forces. The younger you are, the more physical strength you have. I'm against a national drinking age and BAL.

I'll tell you who doesn't want teens voting and that's Republicans.

Were you born an adult or something? We were all drunk and stupid at that age. It's a natural part of life.

Kids have no experience in life just like many liberals. Of course they actually believe that getting rid of AR's or limiting high capacity magazines (which the shooter didn't use) will actually stop school and mass shootings. That's how inexperienced minds think. I would be willing to bet that most of the anti-gun kids know nothing about firearms just like many liberals.

Forum List

Back