Rep. Steve King ( R- Iowa). If you have to be 21 for guns then make it 21 for voting!!

I'll tell you who doesn't want teens voting and that's Republicans.

Of course that's true.. Teens are drunken morons. Why should they be allowed to vote.?

Apparently you haven't been watching the students who are survivors of the Parkland shooting. These young people give me hope for the future. They are a whole lot smarter than many adults. The idea that they are drunk or stupid is a sure sign that you haven't cared to look.

This is a good point and dems have no rebuttal. They want teens voting because teens are stupid drunks and vote dem. But they don't want them to have guns because they don't want anyone to have guns - except govt officials and celebs.

Rep. Steve King: If You're Not Responsible Enough to Own Gun Until 21, Don't Vote Until 21 Either

March 27 2018 Rep. Steve King (R-IA) observed that teenagers who believe people are not responsible enough to own guns until the age of 21 ought to be willing to wait until 21 before they vote.

The responses to King’s tweet varied, some of which were marked by vitriol and/or personal attacks too vulgar to print.

I'll tell you who doesn't want teens voting and that's Republicans. The timing of this is a tell. Just when the NRA and those who took money from them face those students, suddenly it's a good idea to bump the voting age to 21. Rather transparent.

Not nearly as transparent as liberals flooding our country with illegals for votes.

What a statement. If they're illegals, how can they vote? Stuff like this flows from the lips of the right without any thought or evidence.

This is a good point and dems have no rebuttal. They want teens voting because teens are stupid drunks and vote dem. But they don't want them to have guns because they don't want anyone to have guns - except govt officials and celebs.

Rep. Steve King: If You're Not Responsible Enough to Own Gun Until 21, Don't Vote Until 21 Either

March 27 2018 Rep. Steve King (R-IA) observed that teenagers who believe people are not responsible enough to own guns until the age of 21 ought to be willing to wait until 21 before they vote.

The responses to King’s tweet varied, some of which were marked by vitriol and/or personal attacks too vulgar to print.

I'll tell you who doesn't want teens voting and that's Republicans. The timing of this is a tell. Just when the NRA and those who took money from them face those students, suddenly it's a good idea to bump the voting age to 21. Rather transparent.

Not nearly as transparent as liberals flooding our country with illegals for votes.

What a statement. If they're illegals, how can they vote? Stuff like this flows from the lips of the right without any thought or evidence.

You seem to have problem with the obvious.
What is the one constant when it comes to illegals in America?

Here's a rebuttal. If it has to be 21 for voting then make it 21 for a drivers license, military service or for getting a job. If you can buy a gun at 18 then make drinking age 18. These are all ridiculous arguments used in a limited way to rationalize ones opinion on a certain matter. When Reagan demanded all states raise the drinking age to 21 or not get federal highway funds or Bush required all drivers to have auto insurance if they had a license I saw no one from the right complain. It's never about actual philosophy/morality. It's always about your "team."

This is a ridiculous argument from crazy Steve King. You can't kill anyone by voting.
Adolph Hitler was made Chancellor of Germany by a democratic vote.

Of course that's true.. Teens are drunken morons. Why should they be allowed to vote.?

Apparently you haven't been watching the students who are survivors of the Parkland shooting. These young people give me hope for the future. They are a whole lot smarter than many adults. The idea that they are drunk or stupid is a sure sign that you haven't cared to look.

There is no way that these kids or any kids are "smarter than many adults". They went from just stopped wetting the bed to getting shot at and now they are world scholars?

There are kids in Detroit, Chicago, and Camden who are dodge bullets on the way to school regularly. Should we get there opinion on anything?

I say bump it up to 21 for everything...driver's license...death penalty...contracts. Let's just coddle everyone over everything.

21 to drive would be great. Save thousands of lives every year and billions of bucks. The auto industry would howl about it though since they love crazy drivers. Car crashes mean car sales.
I do NOT want to be a taxi driver for my kids until they are 21, fuck thank you very much!

I say bump it up to 21 for everything...driver's license...death penalty...contracts. Let's just coddle everyone over everything.

21 to drive would be great. Save thousands of lives every year and billions of bucks. The auto industry would howl about it though since they love crazy drivers. Car crashes mean car sales.
I do NOT want to be a taxi driver for my kids until they are 21, fuck thank you very much!
Kids? Who the fuck you kiddin?

Sounds good to me. As long as you add a cap to gun buying and voting at age 65.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that? You think illegals can't vote because the law says they can't?? The law also says they can't live here or work here. Know what a sanctuary city is.?

Then don't have any kids. Teenagers should not be allowed to drive since they all drive drunk and text-drive and speed.

Well, let's see. They provide cheap labor in jobs no American wants to do, they seek asylum from oppressive situations, they seek freedom here like so many throughout history, including my and your ancestors. Those are just the first that come to mind.

There is no way that these kids or any kids are "smarter than many adults". They went from just stopped wetting the bed to getting shot at and now they are world scholars?

There are kids in Detroit, Chicago, and Camden who are dodge bullets on the way to school regularly. Should we get there opinion on anything?

Yeah, we should if we ever hope to solve the problem of gun violence so they don't have to dodge bullets. What exactly happened to you that you have so much hate? It's really quite amazing that you see everyone who isn't a Trump voter/supporter as the enemy and as drunk, bedwetters, stupid etc.

Yeah, we should if we ever hope to solve the problem of gun violence so they don't have to dodge bullets. What exactly happened to you that you have so much hate? It's really quite amazing that you see everyone who isn't a Trump voter/supporter as the enemy and as drunk, bedwetters, stupid etc.

I don't hate them. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I don't take their opinions too seriously because they are children and have little life experience.

Well, let's see. They provide cheap labor in jobs no American wants to do, they seek asylum from oppressive situations, they seek freedom here like so many throughout history, including my and your ancestors. Those are just the first that come to mind.

You still dont get it. Or you're being willfully ignorant.

Oh, you are gonna say how they come into this country for the express purpose of getting phony papers so they can vote illegally because they are anxious to get caught and sent packing away from their lucrative jobs? But I'M being ignorant? Man, you have the bullshit GOP conspiracy theory down pat, don't you?

Oh, you are gonna say how they come into this country for the express purpose of getting phony papers so they can vote illegally because they are anxious to get caught and sent packing away from their lucrative jobs? But I'M being ignorant? Man, you have the bullshit GOP conspiracy theory down pat, don't you?

Holy shit you're dense!!!

I don't hate them. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I don't take their opinions too seriously because they are children and have little life experience.

One life experience they do have is being on the wrong end of an assault weapon. They have organized en mass to bring an end to these shootings which is more than the NRA owned GOP has ever done. So these drunken, stupid (as you put it) clueless patriots are becoming politically aware the hard way and the way they've handled themselves has been inspiring. They are the future of America and I think that's terrific.

Holy shit you're dense!!!

Insults. The tool of the ignorant.

Forum List

Back