Rep. Steve King (R): Muslim Children Are Preventing 'Our Civilization' From Restoration (I Agree!)

This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot. Ladies and gentlemen, the patriotic Representative Steve King is absolutely right. God bless him as our culture war intensifies with the Left’s new ally: the Islamic Worldwide Supremacy movement. But we are on the winning side because we have God on our side. Islam is NOT of Western Society. It is a death culture. That culture is transmitted through Muslim children. From now on, we must prevent that from happening.

Iowa Rep. Steve King: Muslim children preventing 'our civilization' from restoration
I can't stand any man who sees PART of the problem but won't open their eyes or point the finger or express outrage at those ALLOWING and HELPING the genocide of the European American from the world. Pointing the finger at Muslims is easy its the cool thing to do but pointing the finger at the ones actually pulling the strings takes someone who would rather put his people before his career.

King defends controversial tweet: 'I meant exactly what I said'

I think its extremely unfair for people to draw conclusions based on the constant support of racist ideals and positions and make it seem like Republicans are racist. Its just not fair.

Forum List

Back