Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

The New Testament may be 99.5 % accurate but the information can still be very biased and any assumptions or interpretations of that data would also be. It would be very easy to exclude facts that conflict with the chosen story line.
"chosen story line" ???

Josephus for one, he totally embellished Ezekiel's account of Sodom and Gomorrah

Flavious Josephus, AKA Matthias ben Matthias, was born in 37 CE, four years AFTER the alleged death of Jesus and therefore could not have witnessed any portion of his life.

It could, just as easily be 99.5% inaccurate.

There isn't a single primary or contemporary source to confirm that one way or another.
According to " biblical scholars " it is. How prejudiced that opinion is at least questionable.

Flavious Josephus, AKA Matthias ben Matthias, was born in 37 CE, four years AFTER the alleged death of Jesus and therefore could not have witnessed any portion of his life.
And he definitely didn't see the events that destroyed the cities of the plain.

They deleted any books that might add controversy to the story they were telling. Today we have editors that do that.
They reviewed 263 books before deciding to put 73 in the Catholic bible. Luther cut that down to 66 for the Protestant bible. That's a lot of editing.

The natural religions were a favorite target for the Christians to attack.
Attack or convert?? You mean like the Romans, Aztecs or the Headhunting tribes of New Guinea and Cannibals of Africa??? Meh; too late now.

Vengeful Heathens now???

CNSNews.com) -- Since May 2020, at least 278 Catholic Churches in the United States have been attacked -- vandalized, burned, destroyed -- and 121 of those attacks have occurred since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June 2022, reported CatholicVote.org.

In its Jan. 24, 2023 update on the anti-Christian crimes, CatholicVote noted that after the death of George Floyd in May 2020 there were small riots and mobs that engaged in property destruction across the country, and Catholic churches were not exempt from some of that violence.

I suppose the Romans weren't exactly "pagans", were they??? I would have thought so.

Greg

Attack or convert?? You mean like the Romans, Aztecs or the Headhunting tribes of New Guinea and Cannibals of Africa??? Meh; too late now.

Vengeful Heathens now???

CNSNews.com) -- Since May 2020, at least 278 Catholic Churches in the United States have been attacked -- vandalized, burned, destroyed -- and 121 of those attacks have occurred since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June 2022, reported CatholicVote.org.

In its Jan. 24, 2023 update on the anti-Christian crimes, CatholicVote noted that after the death of George Floyd in May 2020 there were small riots and mobs that engaged in property destruction across the country, and Catholic churches were not exempt from some of that violence.

I suppose the Romans weren't exactly "pagans", were they??? I would have thought so.

Greg
Vandals caused that damage not peaceful protesters. Unfortunately they use the circumstances to rob and steal. Just as many Crusaders and Inquisitiors did. Oh, and murder anyone different from them. Which includes a lot. When groups, religious or otherwise get together, that's always a possibility.

the jews and romans (christians) from that time to the present are the same, desert religions ...

View attachment 766354

they must have their way as an addiction for their mallowdy - found throughout their books of forgeries and fallacies ... they crave for.

prove otherwise, fnco - provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar and murderer moses. used to persecute and victimize the innocent, the original tablets written in the language of the heavens. or better in american for who are religious and try not cheating.

sueing - is not what awaits them ...
Why an infamous photo of the treacherous Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol ?

Not since the last ice age evidently.

However, the "Snakes" could just be a way of saying "Druids". Interesting theory that one.

Greg
There are no snakes in the fossil records of Ireland
No snakes in Greenland, Iceland and New Zealand. They never made it to those countries. Crawling takes a lot of time. Alaska and Hawaii do not have snakes.

Hmmm...so the "Snakes" (shamans etc) of the old religions taught love of God and all. Right.

Greg
Love of what god and of what old religions? Not sure if we're on the same page here. The levant area had religion(s) before the Arabian, nomadic herders/tribes -- the Hebrew, and the Indo-European herders invaded.

I'm no believer or cultist, but comparative religion and mythology studies interest most curious minds:
Mythology Godess Snakes

I know that St. Patrick is given credit for driving the snakes out of Ireland. An easy feat anyone could do because there were no snakes there in the first place !
Nooo...!

Then again, if one looks at it as myth, it serves a purpose. I doubt it was ever originally meant to be taken as a true event.

Some of the players were "real" by corroborating evidence. Caiaphas was real. He was a Sadducean roman appointee as "chief rabbi" of the Sanhedrin---considered in his own time and thru the ages as VERY EVIL. It is not clear if
"JUDAS" existed. Pilate existed---historically he crucified something like 2000
Pharissee Jews----the romans removed him from office for being too damned
inciteful----good move
Do you believe there are 'based on' stories of these real people? We have films and books on JFK assassination and other events, that people take as tre history, because the stories are based on real characters and events.

Love of what god and of what old religions? Not sure if we're on the same page here. The levant area had religion(s) before the Arabian, nomadic herders/tribes -- the Hebrew, and the Indo-European herders invaded.

I'm no believer or cultist, but comparative religion and mythology studies interest most curious minds:
Mythology Godess Snakes
The Celts migrated from northwest Spain to England 6,000 years ago. Their religion never changed much. Inanna ( Sumer ) is the oldest god on record and Hinduism ( the hodge-podge that it is ) is the world's oldest religion.

Nooo...!

Then again, if one looks at it as myth, it serves a purpose. I doubt it was ever originally meant to be taken as a true event.
Christianity took a beautiful, largely helpful creature and made it into something representing evil. The only purpose that serves is to attempt to make the religion seem indispensable. It's an affront to GOD / The Creator Entity.

the timeline ---

images

is uninterrupted without remorse from the 1st century to the present day - for the three desert religions and their documents of forgeries and fallacies ... the true mission, the religion of antiquity to bring them to justice or perish.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back