Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Says Obama Policies Could Trigger Nuclear War With Russia

It's what is wrong with many liberals. They make decisions on a superficial basis. It's all how something "looks"... not the substance within.

Actually that's NOT so.

Liberals do NOT make decisions. They only parrot the decisions dictated to the Democrat Party Hive Mind by their fearless "leaders".

Pay attention. The report is coming forth from a Democrat. Not a Republican, Newton.

Who cares, I'm an independent. Hysteria is hysteria no matter the mouth it comes out of. The scared of their own shadow crowd has to keep their fears to themselves. There will be no World War, there will be no 'nukes', and there will be no conventional war with Russia.

And look! Starbuck's is still using red cups!

GET 'EM!

There only way there would be nuclear war with Russia would be because of a major accident/mistake.

There only way there would be nuclear war with Russia would be because of a major accident/mistake.
Or Russia gets pissed enough at Turkey for being hypocrites and liars :dunno:
And we allll know Obama is going to support the NATO terrorists...

Pay attention. The report is coming forth from a Democrat. Not a Republican, Newton.

Who cares, I'm an independent. Hysteria is hysteria no matter the mouth it comes out of. The scared of their own shadow crowd has to keep their fears to themselves. There will be no World War, there will be no 'nukes', and there will be no conventional war with Russia.

And look! Starbuck's is still using red cups!

GET 'EM!

Whats happening in the middle east and syria isn't hysteria. There are 12 sovereign countries flying around in syrian airspace, turkey has shot down a russian bomber, turkey is buying oil from isis. Russia annexed crimea for a reason. Their intentions are for pillaging the middle east along with a bigger quest of capturing israels leviathon oil field. I'll not be surprised when damascus becomes a ruinous heap.

Global warming may eventually cause a nuclear war. Things will get nasty as countries fight for survival.

Russia can't win a nuclear war against the U.S. and its allies.

Nobody would win, dumb ass, Mutually assured destruction is assured

Using "funny" only reveals you're at a loss due to your incredible lack of knowledge on the topic.

Gee, I've never heard of M.A.D. before. You must be really smart.

Evidently you didn't have a clue how it works....but no surprise there. Go smoke some hemp and have some firewater and leave the convo to those that have a clue

Forum List

Back