Repair shop owner who had Hunter Biden’s laptop tells how his life has been ruined by left

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What makes this a real tragedy is if the laptop had all the same information, but it was ERIC TRUMP, the left would have made this guy a HERO, LIKE GEORGE FLOYD.

Such vile and corrupt disgusting people.

I am glad I was never dumb enough to record my ventures in my youth. I am sure the repair shopman will find employment somewhere, we had to when we were hunted for smoking weed.

The left remind me of coyotes or hyenas. Mob mentality. So fucking creepy. Mindless drones.

THE NPCs MEMEs are funny for a reason.

01443bd73dd2c027.jpg

Leftists hate people who tell the truth about leftists.

They do not care that we literally have a spy for China in the White House.

They hate the nation. They want it to fall because they are brainwashed by communists.

They will watch their neighbors take bullets to the head and thrown in mass graves, and they wont change. Its so bizarre.

What law did he brake, moron? Apparently you believe people who simply turn evidence over to the FBI, which is what they should do, are criminals of some kind.
Any action comes with a reaction of equal opposing reactions. I never said he broke any laws on the book, but if you don't know how humans work well then you had better brace yourself with violence humans exert.

The left remind me of coyotes or hyenas. Mob mentality. So fucking creepy. Mindless drones.

THE NPCs MEMEs are funny for a reason.

01443bd73dd2c027.jpg

Makes you wonder if the Simulation Hypothesis is onto something. Lots of NPC in the world.

Forum List

Back